Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Fav Skill
Posted 2002-03-29, 09:58 AM
Hey all, whats your favorite skill, mine is Multi-arrow .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-03-29, 10:02 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
mine has to be... BO
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-03-29, 08:22 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Mine has to be... Charged Bolt(bugged ones) lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-29, 08:26 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
charged bolt can be pretty tough actually, back b4 I quit diablo I made me the ultimate all out lightning sorc. she had like lvl 40 charged bolt/mastery/thunder storm/nova. the charged bolt would eat up bosses as long as they werent lightning immune, and for the monsters I would use nova. the thunder storm was for killing stupid ppl w/o resists, and the charged bolt would work better in pvp I'd say. the charged bolt did like 217 per bolt and it shot like 40 some bolts or something. she also had like max resists so other sorc's would just whipe her ass w/ their face, it was all fun.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-03-29, 08:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
I have the exactly the same sorc but she is lv81 wuts urs? I rock at dueling if they have no resistence, i use nova and static on bosses, charged bolt for monsters(like cows) and thunderstorm for dueling( u just teleport around until it kills your enemy)! Im still having so much fun with her. But it really kills me when ppl are lightning immune or has high resistence... I wish i had a bugged item...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-03-29, 08:43 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
shes only 78... but she killed like everybody when I still played her... her name was WWW-ZapZap
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2002-03-29, 11:00 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
My favorite skill is telekinesis Actually it's Light Fury, I love melting cows
[img]www.zelaron.com/pr0n/answer.jpg[/img]

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
answer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenanswer763 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

answer763

Posted 2002-04-02, 10:28 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Fist of Heaven with Conviction
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blood knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblood knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blood knight

Posted 2002-04-03, 01:04 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
lvl38 Nova with lvl 38 Mastery lvl 74 sorc TweekedNova

4:19 Got A Minute?
:eatmouse:
When you get excited does your left arm go all tingly?

:cheat:

:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
FrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenFrEaK is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

FrEaK

Posted 2002-04-03, 04:51 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Slow missile. It always surprises people.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2002-04-05, 08:20 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Find Item

It gave me a perfect windforce
~~Maple~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maple556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaple556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maple556

Posted 2002-04-06, 02:08 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
I would Say my fav is battle orders and oak sage
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2002-04-07, 04:42 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
mine would have to be multi arrow. though i ran out of mana very quickly with it.

:guitar:
Quote:
I have seen a ton of peeps killing newbies for fun. I dunno...maybe they have ADD.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentalenaskittie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

talenaskittie

Posted 2002-04-07, 11:07 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
fanatism kick azzez
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-07, 05:58 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
actually BO sux... my favorite is... TEETH it's like seeing 100 little sperms fly out my wand
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-09, 04:52 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Mine is Blaze ... it's not actully usefull but it's fun as hell :]
Is this where i put a picture so i can show every1 how cool i am ???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sponki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSponki is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Sponki

Posted 2002-04-10, 08:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
T-storm all the wayyyyyyyyyyyy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
El Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEl Morano is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

El Morano

Posted 2002-05-04, 06:59 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Whirlywind i wanna spinspin
~BILLA
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BILLA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBILLA is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BILLA

Posted 2002-05-05, 04:24 AM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
Quote:
Originally posted by talenaskittie
mine would have to be multi arrow. though i ran out of mana very quickly with it.
????

You shouldn't ran out of mana with a good mana leech % !!!

Tkx to Sum Yung Guy (C)
Now RETIRED
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
User Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUser Name # 1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

User Name # 1

Posted 2002-05-19, 08:28 PM in reply to tacoX's post "Fav Skill"
whilrwind
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
muie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmuie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

muie