Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2008-05-21, 12:56 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Just snorted 12 oz. of beer. Waiting..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Just snorted 12 oz. of beer. Waiting for it to kick in.
Lmao! So high right now, lol@the library.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-24, 01:31 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Lmao! So high right now, lol@the..."
Party - snorted Heroin, smoked and drank. w00t
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-05-24, 10:54 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Party - snorted Heroin, smoked and..."
I'm glad there aren't people like you at the parties I go to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-05-24, 06:56 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I'm glad there aren't people like you..."
I didn't bring the smack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-02, 04:18 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I didn't bring the smack."
10x 1mg Klonopins for today.

I gave a chick friend of mine 1/2 of one of these about a week ago, and she was so fucked up she didn't remember half of the day.

I took 10 at 5:08 PM, and more than an hour later.. still nothing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 06-02-08_1347.jpg (60.7 KB, 3 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-02, 09:39 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "10x 1mg Klonopins for today. I gave..."
This is not good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-02, 09:53 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "This is not good."
Fuck my tolerance and addiction to drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-02, 10:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Fuck my tolerance and addiction to..."
If your at the point where you can't get high by taking insanely large amounts of drugs that are supposed to get you high...Wouldn't you think it's time to cut back...... Just a thought.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Coriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeCoriander shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Coriander

Posted 2008-06-03, 02:45 AM in reply to Coriander's post starting "If your at the point where you can't..."
Coriander said:
If your at the point where you can't get high by taking insanely large amounts of drugs that are supposed to get you high...Wouldn't you think it's time to cut back...... Just a thought.

I'm tripping. 3.5 grams of mushrooms consumed. Ground up and soaked in lemon juice. Also smoked alot of dank pot.

I'm not tripping very hard though which kinda sucks.. but I have this beer next to me that I'm going to drink here in a second. Yeah, brb.

Ok anyways!

I guess yeah I'll have to cut back.. I don't see any other options.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-03, 01:57 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I'm tripping. 3.5 grams of mushrooms..."
Haven't slept... tripped out, drunk, took some more klonopin and drank about 5 beers, now I'm taking some adderall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-03, 02:38 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Haven't slept... tripped out, drunk,..."

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-06-03, 02:47 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "..........."
Maybe I'll die today.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-04, 06:22 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Maybe I'll die today."
Go to rehab, FFS. What you are doing isn't fucking right. I can understand using drugs recreationally but you are abusing multiple drugs daily. Nothing is going to help you but a 30 or more day stay in a rehab center. If you really want to get better you will do this for yourself because at the rate you're going you won't live past 25.

Seriously, enroll in a rehab program. Your friends and family just aren't enough support for you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2008-06-09, 03:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Go to rehab, FFS. What you are doing..."
12x 1 mg Klonopin

1x .5 mg Klonopin

4x 1mg Xanax

2x 5mg Valium

::EDIT::

Added 1x 25mg Promethazine

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-06-09 at 04:27 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-09, 10:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "12x 1 mg Klonopin 1x .5 mg Klonopin..."
Also added 4x 325mgs Somas
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-11, 03:45 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Also added 4x 325mgs Somas"
I just ate some big ass mushrooms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-11, 09:45 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "I just ate some big ass mushrooms...."
Wowzers. You had better have a good story when you're on here again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-06-11, 02:36 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Wowzers. You had better have a good..."
7x 5mg Valium
4x 1mg Klonopin

make that 13x 5mg Valium

k actually 17

Ok I'm gonna tkae 20 which would cmoe out to be 100mgs of valium....that's fuckin lotss

100 mgs Valium

1750 mgs Soma

Last edited by -Spector-; 2008-06-11 at 04:30 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-

Posted 2008-06-21, 10:59 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "7x 5mg Valium 4x 1mg Klonopin make..."
tos and lontes of beer
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2008-06-21, 11:01 PM in reply to talentedhamster's post starting "tos and lontes of beer"
Welcome back bitch.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-Spector-