Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

How the hell...
Posted 2008-05-19, 02:01 PM
Does this guy do this!
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKslDL...eature=related

I see how this works. I make a thread and no one posts in it or looks at my link.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by Asamin; 2008-05-19 at 02:50 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:52 PM in reply to Asamin's post "How the hell..."
Oh well, I was just hopping someone would post here. I guess I was wrong to make the thread.
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:54 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Oh well, I was just hopping someone..."
That was an interesting video.

Attention whore.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-19, 02:58 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "That was an interesting video. ..."
Lol. Thanks a lot! I just wanted to share that video with you guys. Nothing else. But after I posted the thread, it was buried under tones of other posts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dltkT204Mg

Last edited by Asamin; 2008-05-19 at 03:01 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:08 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol. Thanks a lot! I just wanted to..."
You shared this video with the forum. It is, after all, posted on the forum, correct? If anything people will feel less compelled to view this thread because you threw a little fit. Grow up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:11 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Lol. Thanks a lot! I just wanted to..."
Fuck! It's Ant and Dec! RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!

Oh god... Piers Morgan and Simon Cowell too. It's like I've died and gone to Hell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:18 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Fuck! It's Ant and Dec! RUN FOR THE..."
Just the beat-boxing part. How the hell do they make three sounds at the same time!!!???
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just the beat-boxing part. How the hell..."
Yeah Asamin, who cares if no one posts in your thread, life goes on. It's just a forum mind you.
On the topic of the beatboxer, he must've spent many hours training his mouth and voice to make all those sounds, and at the same time. It kinda highlights that one can do anything if they set their goals for it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:30 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Just the beat-boxing part. How the hell..."
ok, this was a glitchy repeat of the above post that the laggy computer I was using managed to do...Screw laggy computers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of massWallow is an uncelestial body of mass

Wallow

Posted 2008-05-19, 03:47 PM in reply to Wallow's post starting "ok, this was a glitchy repeat of the..."
Lol. I hate that too. My mom yells about our desktop all the time while I am sitting there going through pages twice as fast as her.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Asamin

Posted 2008-05-20, 12:09 PM in reply to Asamin's post "How the hell..."
This definatly makes the list of Top 5 biggest thread failures.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2008-05-20, 01:13 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "This definatly makes the list of Top 5..."
It's created by Asamin, what do you expect?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos