Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

I need help pls
Posted 2002-08-18, 11:03 AM
Hi, I downloaded d2loader and when I replaced the Diablo.exe file it messed the game up, so whenever I opened the file up it had an error, so I deleted the file and now whenever I want to play Diablo II I have to open game.exe. Is there anyway to get Diablo.exe file back without uninstalling Diablo and installing it again? One more thing, is there anything that allows you to be able to play without the CD? thx
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:36 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "I need help pls"
yea there's some hacks that will allow you to play w/o cd's i think...i dont know how clean they are though...i'd reccomend checking nething for trojans unless its a trusted site. I can look up where to download the hack which allows u 2 play w/o the cd if u would like.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2002-08-18, 11:44 AM in reply to Exterminator's post "I need help pls"
Yes pls, I would like you to find a hack where it allows you to play without the cd. thanks a lot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-18, 03:39 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I need help pls"
i play without my cd i think u can find it from the mewgood site
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
okok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenokok44 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

okok44

Posted 2002-08-18, 06:29 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I need help pls"
Every hack that I get to be able to play without the CD doesnt work, does anyone know any hack that allows you to play without the CD? I have Diablo II Classic.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Exterminator

Posted 2002-08-18, 09:34 PM in reply to Exterminator's post "I need help pls"
lol i got it long ago but never really had a prob try installing again
asfdafdsgjsjg
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
billyYungGun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbillyYungGun is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

billyYungGun