Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Welcome
Posted 2007-02-25, 12:30 AM
This is the place to discuss my new site, http://anime.wwuzone.com . You'll need to register with the forums before you can post here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-02-25, 11:26 AM in reply to WetWired's post "Welcome"
Alredy registered *thumbs up*.

Do you plan to work on different colored skins in the future when everything is up and running perfectly?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2007-02-25, 11:29 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Alredy registered *thumbs up*. Do..."
Yes, the site has a style system, but for now there is only one style.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-07, 01:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Yes, the site has a style system, but..."
Is it true?

Edit: 
You lied. I didn't need to register with your Forum to post in here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-07, 05:25 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "Is it true? You lied. I didn't need..."
You were already registered. Is what true?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-08, 07:16 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "You were already registered. Is what..."
How in the world was I already registered? And I was asking if it was true that you had to be registered in order to post in this Forum, which I thought was a lie until you told me I was somehow registered already...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2007-03-11, 06:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "How in the world was I already..."
No, it doesn't run that deep, Tits.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Atnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeAtnas shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Atnas

Posted 2007-03-22, 06:16 PM in reply to Atnas's post starting "No, it doesn't run that deep, Tits."
Why, of all things, did you just say tits????

i too never registerd yet here i am posting here!
Why is that??

Edited by WetWired 
Merged posts
<script type="text/javascript">alert("remember when scripting attacks worked?");</script>

Last edited by WetWired; 2007-03-23 at 03:25 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Asamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessAsamin has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Asamin

Posted 2007-03-22, 10:10 PM in reply to Asamin's post starting "Why, of all things, did you just say..."
He was refering to Titusfied, and you registered for Zelaron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-23, 12:28 AM in reply to WetWired's post starting "He was refering to Titusfied, and you..."
I think this forum could use something a little different to differentiate it. It's kind of just slapped onto the end. And are those the only anime series you follow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-23, 12:38 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I think this forum could use something..."
This forum is only meant for feedback regarding my site.

Are which the only anime series that I follow?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-23, 11:36 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "This forum is only meant for feedback..."
The torrents listed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-24, 01:00 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "The torrents listed."
In my sig? Yes.

The site is a mirror of the animesuki frontpage, with customizability.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-24, 12:28 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "In my sig? Yes. The site is a mirror..."
You rule. Will you make sorting by ul / dl possible?
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-03-24, 10:21 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "You rule. Will you make sorting by ul /..."
Ooooh, you play Dysotopia. Have you ever played Natural Selection? Also, why not Bleach?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-24, 11:40 PM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Ooooh, you play Dysotopia. Have you..."
Nope, I have not played Natural Selection, though I've heard many a mention of it in the Dystopia community.

Bleach--my friends are into it, but I just never got hooked on it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

WetWired

Posted 2007-03-27, 03:56 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Nope, I have not played Natural..."
Have you watched Code Geass? Grav mentioned it so I tried it and I love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-03-28, 03:55 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "Have you watched Code Geass? Grav..."
Good ole clamp.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2008-04-08, 07:03 PM in reply to WetWired's post "Welcome"
WetWired said:
This is the place to discuss my new site, http://anime.wwuzone.com . You'll need to register with the forums before you can post here.
I'm finding myself only using Tokyo Toshokan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2011-12-20, 08:55 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I'm finding myself only using Tokyo..."
i thinks Natural Selection very bad!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
hoacomay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenhoacomay is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

hoacomay