Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Death by Degrees
Posted 2006-01-04, 09:46 PM
Bowsing through the 20 dollar games actully looking for kingdom hearts witch is no longer sold in my town in the greatest hits section. This really pissed me off I had just gotten into that game and now I wanted a long one player game, my prefered game type for ps2.
I found with the help of my brother and HOH
"DEATH BY DEGREES"
1 player with a "cool 360 degree combat system"
With the main character based off a tekken game.
By the time I got half way home I was all like "if this sucks its youre fault" to my brother
Well its hard as hell.. This was honest to goodness the only game I have ever had to put on beginner, and its still hard as hell in some parts but it has never failed to amuse me even when it is easy.
the only problem is in like 3 places so far (out of 16 hrs game play so a short peroid of time) the camera angle has pissed me off so bad I wanted to smash my TV but the fighting platform is cool.
Anybody here play it.
know what the gold coins are for.. no?
yes? any opinions?
Zelaron - [ Translate this page ]
Zelaron est une communauté en ligne pour des gamers, des programmeurs et des ar.
www.yotor.com/wiki/fr/ze/Zelaron.htm - 5k - Cached - Similar pages
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Arkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenArkantis is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Arkantis

Posted 2006-01-05, 09:37 AM in reply to Arkantis's post "Death by Degrees"
No-one can do camera angles right. Kingdom Hearts, Death By Degress, GTA games, anything. The camera angle will always end up pissing you off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2006-01-08, 04:08 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "No-one can do camera angles right...."
Never heard of Death by Degrees but I was playing God of War the other day, and it has some horrific camera angles as well. I suppose it's a fairly hard thing to pull off well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda