Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Post Storyline Changes...
Posted 2002-09-21, 09:36 AM
In the whole FF series so far what storylines would you have changed...? What characters would you modify...? Settings.....cut scenes.....battle systems.....leveling up and experience gaining....What were things that disappointed you in a specific FF game...that you would have changed....?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-09-21, 03:58 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
Storylines, I'd leave them as they are, characters too, settings, well, for FF8, I would change the Junctioning system cuz it wasnt that good, and cutscenes were all awesome, leveling up and experience gaining was overall great except for FF 8 and 10, 8 because it was too easy, 10 because they abused the lvling system. I wasn't really disappointed in any FF game, they are all good overall.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-24, 06:50 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
FF8 - I would shorten the time spent in Esthar and put a bit more plot on the second disc.

It would have also been better to alude to Ultimecia earlier in the game instead of her coming out of nowhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-09-26, 01:44 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
Ya, I kinda agree with you on Ultimecia part, I would have loved it if I could battle her through the game instead of just once at the end of the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-26, 03:28 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
I hate villains like that. Zeromus from FF4, Ultimecia from FF8, and Necron from FF9 all sucked.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-26, 05:06 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
lol, Necron was a HUGE disappointment to me... he was just easy, stupid, and there was like NOTHING about Necron until the end... and even the end, there was a only a LITTLE bit of info on Necron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-27, 12:43 AM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
He was just a big final boss that they had to throw in there. I would have preferred a more powerful "Final Kuja", but that might have seemed a little too much like past FF villains.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-27, 05:55 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
Kuja Trance was the farthest he could go, cuz if he could become more stronger and transform into like a huge monster or something... then that means that Zidane should be able to do that too...(because they are the same species) and that would have made like no sense at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-28, 11:56 AM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
Not if they had thrown some wacky otherworldly stuff into the mix. Like, what if Kuja's attempts to erase existence had caused him to bond with Necron instead of just awakening him? They would have had to make mention of Necron's existence earlier in the game for it to really work, but it would have been cool if that had been a backup plan of Kuja's in case he failed to just destroy the crystal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-09-29, 03:02 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
lol, unfortunately, Square can't think that far.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-09-29, 05:53 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
I'm gonna start thinking that anyway. Next time I play through the game, I'll just pretend like my idea is what actually happened. I like my "Kuja/Necron" concept better than Square's "Necron comes out of nowhere" idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-02, 07:24 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
lol, it won't be as amusing, but I guess it's worth a try, if you have time that is.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-12, 11:32 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
I think FF 3/6 and 7 were the best overall and the only things that could make them better would be better graphics

FF8... well the end was horrible... Ultimecia just came out of no where, and how all of the characters some how knew each other at a orphanige owned by Edea lost all memory of that and had no idea. Plus I'm pretty sure all of them weren't orphans geeze.

I never got to play FF9 or FF10 because I dont' have a PS2.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-13, 12:17 AM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
FF9 is a PSOne game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-14, 07:52 AM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
Quote:
Originally posted by BMS-IcE-
I never got to play FF9 or FF10 because I dont' have a PS2.
??? what are you talking about?
as Raziel said... FF9 is a PSOne game... Did you mean something else?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-14, 08:27 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
What if someone made a FF10

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-14, 10:23 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
Quote:
Originally posted by quikspy67
What if someone made a FF10
Phoenix, I'm having a really hard time containing my urge to flame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-16, 02:05 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
omfg... ENOUGH WITH THE NONSENSE POSTS PLZ!!! be a lil more patient... go to the flame forums and report if you need to Raz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-11-15, 12:13 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
I dont like the lvling on Final Fantasy 10, sure it gives possibilities to make original characters but that's not for me... And i dont like the "map" on final fantasy 10.. I like it when you can run around hehe
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Makenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMakenshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Makenshi

Posted 2002-11-15, 02:56 PM in reply to spa's post "Storyline Changes..."
I meant I never got to play FF9 and FF10 because I never had a Play Station. (One or 2)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-