Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Death Sentance
Posted 2002-04-06, 07:20 AM
Do you believe in the death sentence, or Don't you? If so why or why not? What are your views on it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-04-06, 07:26 AM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
.... Actully i dont belive in it, I say lock um up for life, its much worse punishment i think, because they Know there gonna die in prison anyway, plus horrible things happen in prison...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPenguin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Penguin

Posted 2002-04-06, 07:37 AM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
I actually belive in the death sentance becuase it costs something like 3 million to supply the person in prision for like 60 years, and the tax payers have to pay it.

If you are locked up for life, you would have the tendency to do terrable things in prison, what can they do to you if you are not going to get put to death?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
spa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenspa is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

spa

Posted 2002-04-06, 09:33 AM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
I agree with Spa, we should just kill the fuckers slow and painfully. Like, put needles through their nipples. Cut their backs in 100 places, dump 100% alcohol over it. Stick firecrackers in their ass, and lite them. Then why not casterate them? After that, gut them, and hang them form a tree in a park (hung by their guts) as a morbid reminder you need to be good...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Wiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzWiccan][V][asta enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Wiccan][V][asta

Posted 2002-04-07, 06:04 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Thou Shalt Not Kill
enuf said
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-04-07, 07:19 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
death sentence is against my religion, but i also believe church and state should be separate, so... yeah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-07, 09:28 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Execute Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by mightychicken
you can't kill spam, you can only delay its rage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Absolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAbsolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Absolut

Posted 2002-04-12, 10:40 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
hmm, I think you should just lock them up, in Canada(eh) the maximum is 25 years without parole...it ticks me off when someone kills 20 people and gets 30 years...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-04-13, 03:37 AM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Quote:
Originally posted by Wiccan][V][asta
I agree with Spa, we should just kill the fuckers slow and painfully. Like, put needles through their nipples. Cut their backs in 100 places, dump 100% alcohol over it. Stick firecrackers in their ass, and lite them. Then why not casterate them? After that, gut them, and hang them form a tree in a park (hung by their guts) as a morbid reminder you need to be good...
yeah!!! i liked that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-04-13, 01:55 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Quote:
...lock them up, in Canada(eh)
dont diss canada its a awesome place
im canadian

It really depends on what the crime was; if they brutally raped and beat someone to death, then execute them painfully. Like hang them, but right before they choke, cut them down. Then rinse and repeat

But if they did something like shoot a guy nicely or rob a bank then stick em in jail for 100 years. Remember Al Deguzman? The guy who tried to bomb De Anza College in Cupertino, CA? I live less than 200 ft away from de anza. That was scary, but since he just scared people he should goto jail for fourty years.
~~Maple~~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Maple556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMaple556 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Maple556

Posted 2002-04-13, 02:56 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Oops, sorry I put a comma instead of a period. Dont worry, Im from canada too, saskatchewan to be exact..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-04-18, 02:06 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Quote:
Originally posted by Randuin
Thou Shalt Not Kill
enuf said
Technically the original translation was "Thou shalt not commit murder". Taking life is acceptable if in defense, but not when committed in malice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-04-19, 07:58 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raziel

Technically the original translation was "Thou shalt not commit murder". Taking life is acceptable if in defense, but not when committed in malice.
death penalty is still murder. the person is not posing a current threat to anyone (as an enemy soldier would), so we're just killing people to get rid of them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-04-19, 08:45 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
i disagree, its not murder, some ppl. dont deserve to live, especially when its our tax dollars that keep them alive, for example, some1 who tortures, molestes, and kills innocent children doesn't deserve to live
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Absolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAbsolut is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Absolut

Posted 2002-04-21, 01:35 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
You know if someone stays in jail for 50 years or something the 2 million dollars of tax money goes to them.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-04-21, 02:17 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
/\ my point exactly, its our hard earned money that pays for those fuckups to have cable t.v. and good food
Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Absolut

Posted 2002-04-21, 07:11 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
Absolut, who are YOU to decide who should live and who shouldn't?

Don't be too quick to decide someone's fate...

As for the topic, I think it's a viable punishment, but only for those who have commited unthinkable crimes. ie.- Sept. 11th, Oklahoma bombing.

-PozerPunk (*Zap*)

Want a site with alot of hacks, gaming news, and Computer news? Well
Underground Candy Forums
is the place for you!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPozerPunk is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

PozerPunk

Posted 2002-05-12, 04:16 AM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
If anything, I think MORE people need to be executed. If execution rates increased significantly in this pansy ass country, maybe people would get it into their thick fucking heads that it's not okay to commit murder. Murder rates in this country are so goddamned high because people are 99% sure that they won't get the death penalty. It's all because of pussy ass treehuggers protesting the death penalty because they feel the need to have "a mission" in life. I tell you what, all you fucking dirty-ass hippies, go smoke some more pot and get hit by a fucking bus. Worthless, good for nothing, god damned hippies.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-05-12, 06:31 AM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
I rather die than lock up in the big wall, hanging with some weirdo, even gay people :@

Made by the Guardian Of Zelaron
Re-edit by the Nightmare of Demons

Made by the Demons' Nightmares
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHLomegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HLomegasin

Posted 2002-05-12, 04:35 PM in reply to spa's post "Death Sentance"
It's not as much about punishment, as it is about preventing more murder. By increasing the use of the death penalty, people will see that they are more likely to be executed for killing someone. Therefore, less people will commit murder. Our laws on capital punishment need to be FAR more rigid.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel