Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Ohhh the pain....
Posted 2002-12-03, 12:20 AM
I noticed the guy who hacked my account was using it today on bnet so I messaged him and he even responded! I pretended I was a friend of my old account and he actually pretended to be me until i hinted at the fact that that account might be stolen, then he ignored me. And he was in a game with my barb (half full of sojs and many other 2~7 soj items i was saving to buy an .08 valor) ---> alot for me. :sob: :sob: :sob: cry with me

....geez, what complete assholes will do to other people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-12-03, 12:40 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
that sux buddy. May I ask, did you fall for the /DND trick? If not, how did he hack your account?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-03, 01:03 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
No i didn't fall for any tricks (no "ith maker" lol, and no revealing anything on bnet), but I heard there are ways to simply steal peoples' accounts buy using programs that guess passwords? is that right?

what is the /dnd trick anyway?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-12-03, 02:14 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
lol
"Want to see your PvP Win/Loss Records? Type /DND <accountname><password> For your best Dueling Stats!"

Meanwhile they whisper you, and you dont get the whisper and your away message will be <accountname><password> lol stupid if u ask me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-03, 03:40 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
I actually message those ppl......i use my real account which has nothing valuable in it and i just tell em a fake pw......just wanna have fun ^-^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2002-12-03, 06:11 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
whoever does that i tell em off n tell everyone else to leave =P lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:49 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
lol i allways make shit up like acct: fuck password: you and stuff like that
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-03, 08:29 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
i was hacked a long time a go, it really sucked ass too
and there was a program that could get your password but it no longer works at least not for me it was called brute force and if it still worked no ones account would be safe because it simple went through ALL possible passwords. from what i read it used to crack people's passwords great but i cant seem to get the one i downloaded to work. so there could be a new version of this out that hacks people's account
if anyone knows where i can download one PM me with a link
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2002-12-03, 03:12 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
You CAN get the accounts back (too late now of course)

http://www.zelaron.com/forums/showth...870#post189870

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Adrenachrome; 2002-12-03 at 10:09 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-03, 03:37 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
I had a friend whose account was stolen for the third time in a month (yes hes quite a dumbass) and I told him to wait a week or so before he contacted blizzard about it and maybe he would score some stuff. He got a Tal Armor C-Basher and a Maras ammy lol. He came out ahead in the end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2002-12-03, 07:49 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
yes there are brute forcers, still around. i doubt someone "hacked you" unless you pissed off the wrong person, and they bruted your account. And you WILL NOTICE if someone is bruting you, if you have a decent pass at all, it will take atleast 500+ tries to get it, and bnet bruters are slow as hell, believe me 1 try / 15 seconds on 56k. Otherwise, he guessed your pssword / had you trojaned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2002-12-03, 09:34 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
Hmmm i dunno, my password is a 10-digit long random number. But to adrenachrome: where is that link supposed to go? (just takes me to main zelaron forums)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Posted 2002-12-03, 10:10 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
Edited the link i dont know why it did that.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-04, 01:59 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
Quote:
Originally posted by Insolence
yes there are brute forcers, still around. i doubt someone "hacked you" unless you pissed off the wrong person, and they bruted your account. And you WILL NOTICE if someone is bruting you, if you have a decent pass at all, it will take atleast 500+ tries to get it, and bnet bruters are slow as hell, believe me 1 try / 15 seconds on 56k. Otherwise, he guessed your pssword / had you trojaned.
bruteforcing gets you banned now doesnt it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoo~Hoo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boo~Hoo

Posted 2002-12-04, 04:44 PM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
using the old brute force, method, yes. thing is, it can get the acc ur bruteforcing banned too. hehehe....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2002-12-05, 05:49 AM in reply to Avatar's post "Ohhh the pain...."
lmao an eye for an eye, or now and account for an account
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Boo~Hoo