Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

What's with Bnet lately??

Posted 2002-11-30, 12:41 PM
I know meph/pindabots were lagging up servers before, but now there are 15000+ line waits, I heard it was just more bots but I find it hard to believe SO many people would start using them all at once. Anyone know just what's making it so damn laggy? I'm on US West, not sure if all realms are affected.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-11-30, 01:04 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
Its only the west realm, east had only 30 line ups. It cant be only the bots that screw it up cuz there 16000 line ups but only 12000 people playing. So Bnet is just fucked up.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-Bryan- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-Bryan-

Posted 2002-11-30, 02:33 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
dupe crazed?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2002-11-30, 05:26 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
mass duping you say?? are we missing out on it or what?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Avatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAvatar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Posted 2002-12-01, 12:16 AM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar
mass duping you say?? are we missing out on it or what?
uhhhhhh NO lol look in the dupe forums

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-12-01, 02:09 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
THe problem is not only on us server on europe is the same problem too.
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2002-12-01, 02:40 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
Don't worry about the lag now, last night lines were 100 and lower, keep in mind that was with 30k users online on a saturday night. Blizzard has obviously fixed whatever was fucking up the server.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-12-01, 05:06 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
yeah, and supposivelly as stated in another thread is was due to the gold dupe method
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2002-12-01, 10:22 PM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
when you get online and see your 40000 place in line it usually means about half of bnet is either duping, item hack, gold model crap, running bots, etc etc

hackers have to sit in there own pile of shit... Move to Europe or Asia... its not even close to what east and west are, people help for free and you even get lag free games unless your computer or connection sucks... and lemme tell you 20 sojs for a unduped wf and 3 sojs for a stormshield isnt half bad either hey need i go on... asia has buriza armor and 28+ bow and crossbow skill rings that totally rock from what i hear, and ive seen some on the realm... but like i said hacked items crap is gay so dont use them i just wanted to let you in on a little secret... even if you wont want to leave east you could atleast visit and play when west and east are being gay...

i was on asia for 2 days messing around im now lvl 89 with good stuff such as tals armor, shako, oculus, wizspike, ss, war travs, etc etc, and the good thing is i can always go on back to east with the click of the change realm button

one downside to asia realm its a bitch to sell items
and if you wanna find where the people are check in channels

lod asia-chn-1 and lod asia-kor-1

i say that because lod asia-usa-1 is totally empty channels
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRating is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rating

Posted 2002-12-02, 08:38 AM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
I'm going to quote Rating's post in the B.net is having problems thread. He's explained it quite well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Rurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRurouni Storm is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Rurouni Storm

Posted 2002-12-02, 09:03 AM in reply to Avatar's post "What's with Bnet lately??"
w/e man no body carez about the asian realms including bliz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin