Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Question TS and MF
Posted 2002-11-25, 01:10 PM
I've gotten several conflicting answers about wheter or not if you kill with TS that MF is not taken into account. Some reputable (in my opinion) individuals claim they have done testing and that MF is indeed taken into account. Is there any official posting/listing of an answer to this question, or is all this just heresay. It would obviously speed up runs if you could use TS, but I don't want to suffer a penalty on my MF.

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2002-11-25, 01:18 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
TS kills your mf bonus if you for instance kill mephisto with it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2002-11-25, 01:25 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
IF YOU TS ""KILLS"" YOU WILL NOT GET THE MF BONUS
god how many times do i need to say this

close this shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2002-11-25, 01:37 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
I don't doubt you, but WHERE is this stated officially? I have searched this forum and others and have yet to find any official response or answer to this question. How do you know this? I have found just as many people who state that it does get the MF bonus as those who say it doesn't. Not to be an ass, but it would be nice to have some type of offical answer or source for this question.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaxnara is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raxnara

Posted 2002-11-25, 02:54 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
Seriously dude, you can't really get any "official" information on like anything with D2. But, this is a well known fact by many people. I orginally saw it from a post at Diablo II.net.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHellmonkeys is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hellmonkeys

Posted 2002-11-25, 03:09 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
Ok, actually the mighty word of HELLMONKEYS is about as official as I could possibly need. Thanks, and sorry for wasting your time.

O U T
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raxnara

Posted 2002-11-25, 03:35 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
Not another one of these................

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2002-11-25, 05:30 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
Quote:
Originally posted by Raxnara
Ok, actually the mighty word of HELLMONKEYS is about as official as I could possibly need. Thanks, and sorry for wasting your time.

O U T
Not a bad question just in the wrong forum

*moved

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-26, 10:13 AM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
ok, ummm, what if a hyrdra kills.... will your MF count for that? And would MF work if your golem killed a monster or the monster killed itself with iron maiden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Exterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExterminator is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Exterminator

Posted 2002-11-26, 05:49 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
I've never read anything about a certain skill not letting you get your mf bonus.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2002-11-30, 10:16 PM in reply to Raxnara's post "TS and MF"
I know from my exp. when doin' pindle i got crap , turned off ts and findin ton's.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
rogrulz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenrogrulz is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

rogrulz