Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Member Introductions

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:21 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Jinx, will you go out with me? I'm a..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Jinx, will you go out with me? I'm a hippie and smoke hemp!
You do realize that hemp is the non-potent part of marijuana, right? You can't get high off of hemp.

I can't stand stoners like you. 90% of your posts are about pot, it's almost like you're making it your "image" because you think it will make you look cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:34 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You do realize that hemp is the..."
Obviously you didn't get the joke. Ever seen the Perfect Score movie where that Asian guy lights up that guy's hemp blanket/rug? Honestly, it was a dumb stoner joke that made me laugh, so I just had to type it. Thanks for that personal shot too. Don't be too mad about getting demodded. I'm not trying to make myself look cool either; I don't believe in cool. IRL, I'll just show up high when hanging out with people or doing something, just for my enjoyment. Not many people even know it, and I don't flaunt it.
You're just sad cuz you don't have the l33t hookups like me.
Oh yeah, and for K_A's sake: Pot Pot Marijuana I smoke it a lot I love pot marijuana reefer keef hashish pot marijauna, all I live for is pot. Biggot.

Edit: 
Have you been waiting for that 'perfect insult' against me while lurking the forums the past few days? Sad.

Last edited by HandOfHeaven; 2007-07-23 at 08:37 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:37 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Obviously you didn't get the joke. Ever..."
If that's what we're being mad about....
THEN IM MAD TOO. I'm in vegas...and still noone is reliable.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:39 AM in reply to klo's post starting "If that's what we're being mad..."
Reliable for what? Hookups?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:44 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Reliable for what? Hookups?"
Yup . Its cool though, no worries...
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
klo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeklo shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 08:53 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Yup :(. Its cool though, no worries..."
I suppose. I kind of lucked into it. When I first decided to try some, I found out that my friend's bro was a big time seller. I've got one hookup down here where I just moved, and just smoked a quad of purple haze (so lucky to find it) in the past couple of weeks. I'm also set for when I go to college. But enough about marijuana, because apparently some think I'm just trying to bolster my image. I didn't even know I had one to begin with.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:41 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I suppose. I kind of lucked into it...."
You don't. Don't let anybody fool you. Reefers are the devil's work and will burn in eternal hellfire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-23, 09:44 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "You don't. Don't let anybody fool you...."
Thanatos said:
You don't. Don't let anybody fool you. Reefers are the devil's work and will burn in eternal hellfire.
Exactly, noobs!

See kids, drugs are bad, mmkay?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-23, 10:19 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Exactly, noobs! See kids, drugs are..."
Drugs are bad...herb is a fing plant that's unaltered, just smoked.

We had a source that I recently weighed what he gave us cuz it looked short...and it was. Said it was an eighth and it was 1.95 gs I was SOOO pissed...and now its a hunting game again.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 10:22 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Drugs are bad...herb is a fing plant..."
klo said:
Drugs are bad...herb is a fing plant that's unaltered, just smoked.

We had a source that I recently weighed what he gave us cuz it looked short...and it was. Said it was an eighth and it was 1.95 gs I was SOOO pissed...and now its a hunting game again.
Nope. All drugs are bad. If you smoke it, it's bad. Anyone who smokes is bad. And you're a smoker. You terrible, terrible person.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-23, 10:23 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Nope. All drugs are bad. If you smoke..."
Take it to the flame forum ahole :P.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 10:27 AM in reply to klo's post starting "Take it to the flame forum ahole :P."
klo said:
Take it to the flame forum ahole :P.
Oh, no no. I don't mean to flame you. I'm doing this out of love. Yes, it's purely out of love that I'm calling you a terrible person, so you may change your ways and be redeemed before it's too late.

But you must first realize that you are a terrible person for being a smoker. The first step is admitting the problem. And the problem is you're smoking an illicit, albeit harmless, plant. And that makes you a horrid, hideous person, and until you can change your ways you will remain that way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-23, 10:36 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Oh, no no. I don't mean to flame you...."
Wow what a warm greating! Of course I'll go out with all of you .

PS. I'm not that kind of a hippie I'm not big on stoner hippies they're the worst! I'm more of the give animals their rights before you murder them so I can eat them hippie hehe
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2007-07-23, 11:19 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Oh, no no. I don't mean to flame you...."
It's a good thing you're being sarcastic or I'd have to punch you in the balls. Respect mah authoritahh!!!!!

Silveryjinx, you aren't a hippy at all then. Poser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-07-23, 11:35 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "It's a good thing you're being..."
Thanatos said:
It's a good thing you're being sarcastic or I'd have to punch you in the balls. Respect mah authoritahh!!!!!
Pfft. Sarcasm?!?! I never use such things.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-23, 11:44 AM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "Wow what a warm greating! :) Of course..."
I was vegitarian for a year when i was younger....eh, hot wings did me in . lol.

I'm not hippy, but Kaneda's family is.
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 12:46 PM in reply to klo's post starting "I was vegitarian for a year when i was..."
Only argument you can raise against me is that it is illegal.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-07-23, 03:50 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Only argument you can raise against me..."
HandOfHeaven said:
Only argument you can raise against me is that it is illegal.
Yep. You're not a law abider. You are a terrible, horrible person. You probably rape and murder babies too you pothead!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-07-23, 03:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yep. You're not a law abider. You are a..."
Thats a little far out.

Yea, and its bs that its illegal. Its worse to be drunk than high imo. I mean, when im drunk I can barely function...(stand, think....etc) but when im high I just think more intensively and still get shit done. Plus there's no calories in herb hahahaha
Your fucking stupid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

klo

Posted 2007-07-23, 03:52 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Yep. You're not a law abider. You are a..."
Marijuana is a gateway drug.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood