Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Opinion and Debate

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:31 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Boy, I sure do love Jews. I'm going to..."
Can I join? I'd really like to be a Jew!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:33 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I would think that if I wanted people..."
KagomJack said:
I would think that if I wanted people to believe a certain race of people were evil, I'd use propaganda in a site that seemed to have been made by people of said race. It's easy to understand that psyche.
THOSE QUOTES ON THAT SITE ARE IN BOOKS YOU TOO IDIOT

GEEZ AND I THOUGHT POSTING A JEW SITE WOULD CONVINCE YOU GUYS I DON'T CITE SOURCES FROM "KKK" WEBSITES GUESS EVERYTHING ON THE INTERNET IS OWNED BY THE KKK NOW I BET HUH?

©1999-2004 Hebrew Israelite Heritage ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
If there are any broken links or images please email: webmaster@hebrewisraelites.org
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

Christmas presents must not be wrapped in white paper.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-28 at 08:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zonalon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:34 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Boy, I sure do love Jews. I'm going to..."
mjordan2nd said:
Boy, I sure do love Jews. I'm going to start my own Jewish sect . . . I'll call it the Nation of Judaism.
you can't become a Jew you have to born that way

when you're born a jew you automatically have manipulative powers, business powers, and you know how to cover things up
Snow is racist. It does not have an equal amount of colored snow as it does white snow. We must find a way to alter nature so that snow becomes colored.

When you decorate your tree for Christmas, you must put at least 24.8% colored bulbs, and they must be placed throughout the tree and not segregated in any matter.

If Christmas music is to be played, under no circumstances is 'Have a White Christmas' to be Played.

Turkey may be served, but only if there is an equal amount of dark and white meat be served.

You must keep your colored and white dogs in the same room at all times, unsegregated, and they must get along at all times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:38 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "THOSE QUOTES ON THAT SITE ARE IN BOOKS..."
zonalon said:
THOSE QUOTES ON THAT SITE ARE IN BOOKS YOU TOO IDIOT
Heh. Everything written in a book is obviously true.

I don't know Kagom. You'll have to pass the test first.

Jews to the max!!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:39 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "you can't become a Jew you have to born..."
zonalon said:
you can't become a Jew you have to born that way
I'm Black Jesus. I do what I want!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I'm Black Jesus. I do what I want!"
you KNOW some people say i hate the jews im really just jealous of them you see

they control everything really if i was born a Jew i wouldn't have to worry about waking up and doing any work because i'd be a CEO or a lawyer or a doctor and daddy would just tell me don't worry son i'll get you into harvard since that's controlled by a jew or some other big jew college my jew senses would always tingle and i would know when to rip people off

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-28, 08:44 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "you KNOW some people say i hate the..."
http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/imag...esusgmerge.jpg

WHY WOULD THE KKK MAKE A SITE LIKE THAT???

BUT I MEAN LOOK AT THE FACTS -- WHY WOULD EVERYONE BESIDES JEWS MAKE JESUS WHITE??

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-02-28 at 08:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-28, 09:16 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/images/b..."
Quote:
BUT I MEAN LOOK AT THE FACTS -- WHY WOULD EVERYONE BESIDES JEWS MAKE JESUS WHITE??
Because that's what's been brainfed to everyone since birth. The intelligent people usually question what they're told. The lay people just accept it. But if you think about it, he's been portrayed as white everywhere, when in fact, he was born in an area where he was more likely to be darker skinned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-28, 09:16 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "you KNOW some people say i hate the..."
List of people who can't be in the Nation of Judaism:

Zonalon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-28, 09:21 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Because that's what's been brainfed to..."
mjordan2nd said:
Because that's what's been brainfed to everyone since birth. The intelligent people usually question what they're told. The lay people just accept it. But if you think about it, he's been portrayed as white everywhere, when in fact, he was born in an area where he was more likely to be darker skinned.
THEN OBVIOUSLY GOD MADE HIM WHITE SO HE WOULD STAND OUT IN THE CROWD

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-02-28, 09:33 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "THEN OBVIOUSLY GOD MADE HIM WHITE SO HE..."
God made you stupid for that exact same reason.

ZONALON IS THE 2ND SAVIOR!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-02-28, 09:43 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "THEN OBVIOUSLY GOD MADE HIM WHITE SO HE..."
zonalon said:
Buzz *more ignorant shit*
Learn to question what you've been told. It's what you've been trying to preach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-01, 05:42 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Learn to question what you've been..."
mjordan2nd said:
Learn to question what you've been told. It's what you've been trying to preach.
Jesus could change colors probably

the Scripture clearly states "'do not create a graven image of him, because it will divide and cause confusion.'

1 Samuel 16:12 Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Genetically passed down:
his son King Solomon
Song of Solomon 5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.

Last edited by zonalon; 2005-03-01 at 06:11 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-01, 02:57 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Jesus could change colors probably ..."
Jesus is obviously a chameleon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:29 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Jesus is obviously a chameleon."
Rofl... This thread cracks me up.

Seriously how can anyone be like that, just rambling on and on, I'm telling ya, it's a robot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:31 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Rofl... This thread cracks me up. ..."
Or ...

A D3VBoT!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-03-01, 03:51 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "Jesus could change colors probably ..."
zonalon said:
Jesus could change colors probably

the Scripture clearly states "'do not create a graven image of him, because it will divide and cause confusion.'

1 Samuel 16:12 Now he was ruddy, and withal of a beautiful countenance, and goodly to look to. And the LORD said, Arise, anoint him: for this is he.

Genetically passed down:
his son King Solomon
Song of Solomon 5:10 My beloved is white and ruddy, the chiefest among ten thousand.
Do you also literally believe that the entire universe was created in seven days? What about the world being flat? Or how about every human starting in the Garden of Eden? None of that stuff is taken literally. The bible was written by humans, thereby, even if I were to believe that it was god's word, it would be inherently flawed, as no human could create something that was perfect, and it would be biased to reflect the person's point of view who originally wrote it, and then even further biased when it was translated who knows how many times. Geographically, Jesus would not be white. Would you accept him were he dark-skinned? Faith can be so easily changed, can't it, Zonalon.

Don't simply accept what the bible says. If you believe in God, find him yourself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-03-01, 04:57 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/images/b..."
zonalon said:
http://www.hebrewisraelites.org/imag...esusgmerge.jpg

WHY WOULD THE KKK MAKE A SITE LIKE THAT???

I explained it to you in simplicity. I'll do it again. Why would someone like the KKK or Aryan Nations make a site called "hebrewisraelites.org" and post a lot of BUSH that makes the Jewish people look bad? Because it's simple: if you make it look like the group of people themselves are ignorant bigots who want to control everything, the KKK or Aryan Nations hope to gain members to help them combat the "zionist agenda" (which has poisoned the KKK if your BUSH about jews joining the KKK was true). That's it. Nothing more and nothing less. But seeing as how you're a stupid twat, you'll post something stupid again and I'll make a reply.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-03-01, 06:28 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do you also literally believe that the..."
mjordan2nd said:
Do you also literally believe that the entire universe was created in seven days? What about the world being flat? Or how about every human starting in the Garden of Eden? None of that stuff is taken literally. The bible was written by humans, thereby, even if I were to believe that it was god's word, it would be inherently flawed, as no human could create something that was perfect, and it would be biased to reflect the person's point of view who originally wrote it, and then even further biased when it was translated who knows how many times. Geographically, Jesus would not be white. Would you accept him were he dark-skinned? Faith can be so easily changed, can't it, Zonalon.

Don't simply accept what the bible says. If you believe in God, find him yourself.
hmm well the sun makes people dark

and the sun is hot/fire

the devil and Hell is associated with hotness/fire

therefore the sun must be where Hell is

so that means dark skin is associated with Hell

and i still don't believe Jesus was tan/dark he could CHANGE COLORS SINCE HE IS THE LORD AND ALL THE ANGELS ARE WHITE AREN'T THEY

HMMM IF HE WAS DARK.. THAT WOULD DEPEND ON HOW DARK usually darkness = hard working and Jesus worked hard and whiteness = political do you understand what i'm saying? all the people who work outside are dark people who work inside are white

the world is flat i bet God only recently made it round to test our faith

seven days is a really long time when you think about it

the garden of eden must have been really big

GOD was telling the writers of the Bible what to write i bet

dinosaur bones = made by God to test our faith

animals and plants = made for me

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zonalon

Posted 2005-03-01, 07:55 PM in reply to zonalon's post starting "hmm well the sun makes people dark ..."
zonalon said:
hmm well the sun makes people dark

and the sun is hot/fire

the devil and Hell is associated with hotness/fire

therefore the sun must be where Hell is

so that means dark skin is associated with Hell
........LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Haha, sorry. Wait, no I'm not: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Fuckstick.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos