Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Fuck D2
Posted 2004-06-30, 07:30 PM
I was playign d2 2day and someone logged on sovs account...

he told me earlier that he wasnt playing for a while

i logged on his account to find 2x choas claws+3x shadow+Anni missing

i am pissed along with him

IF U HAVE ANY INFORMATION LET ME OR SOV KNOW
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-06-30, 07:43 PM in reply to Joka69's post "Fuck D2"
People will fucking DIE FOR THIS. FOr some reason though, my bramble, cta, or any other gear was untouched....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-30, 07:47 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "People will fucking DIE FOR THIS. FOr..."
That's why you never give your password to people you don't know in real life.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-06-30, 08:30 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That's why you never give your password..."
Sov... it seen like everyone know your password and account.... wtf how come I don't know give me give me!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-06-30, 09:45 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Sov... it seen like everyone know your..."
heh very strange i hope u find em
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-06-30, 10:37 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "People will fucking DIE FOR THIS. FOr..."
yeah, you even sent to your friends your password, saying it would be *'d out, that one time to prove me wrong, and then you quickly changed it. That was funny.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-06-30, 11:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That's why you never give your password..."
mjordan2nd said:
That's why you never give your password to people you don't know in real life.
Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. They can and will be replaced, especially when all characters go to non ladder. Three people know my password. Koolio_kid2001, Joka69, and Vollstrecker. They have all earned my trust, but apparently one of them abused it -.- . Oh well it's a lesson learned. I will keep on trusting people, and if my items vanish, oh well. I'd just like to know who took them. If it's one of the three I listed, glad to know that a pair of chaos claws, 3 shadow gc's, and an anni was worth the lost friend.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-30, 11:19 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. ..."
That's all assassin gears... mmmm if someone stole your stuff, i think they would take everythings, maybe one of those threee just browed your stuff forgot to ask.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-07-01, 04:50 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "That's all assassin gears... mmmm if..."
OMFG.. sov, dont give out ur pw to any1 .. maybe 1 or 2 people u trust a billion x more than anyone else man..

u know it aint me coz i dont even know ur pw lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-07-01, 05:02 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "OMFG.. sov, dont give out ur pw to any1..."
in my opinion it couldnt be voll, he doesnt even play Lad
must be the other 2!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDarkXSavior is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DarkXSavior

Posted 2004-07-01, 05:14 AM in reply to Joka69's post "Fuck D2"
sometimes u have just noobs (im not saying its u guys) that write the pw's on paper lol.
My m8 was in class , and he was just writeig down all acc's and pw's he knew >.< (includeing mine).
I quickly changed my pass , all other m8s lost their stuff exept 1.(who was also in my class)
now who took the accs......
let me guess...
lol

well ,shit happens...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-07-01, 05:24 AM in reply to Death's post starting "sometimes u have just noobs (im not..."
You guys kick the crap outta him? =P but im sure you just scared him so much that he just gave it all back.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Pekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPekson is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Pekson

Posted 2004-07-01, 06:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. ..."
Sovereign said:
Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. They can and will be replaced, especially when all characters go to non ladder. Three people know my password. Koolio_kid2001, Joka69, and Vollstrecker. They have all earned my trust, but apparently one of them abused it -.- . Oh well it's a lesson learned. I will keep on trusting people, and if my items vanish, oh well. I'd just like to know who took them. If it's one of the three I listed, glad to know that a pair of chaos claws, 3 shadow gc's, and an anni was worth the lost friend.

Sov... Ur Friendship Is Worth Way More Then That... I Would Nvr Take From A Friend
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:06 AM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Sov... Ur Friendship Is Worth Way More..."
Let's not start pointing fingers before having real proof guys...

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-07-01, 07:23 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Doesn't bother me. They are d2 items. ..."
That fucking BLOWS man. It certainly couldn't have been me, as I was at work the whole time. That, and you KNOW I'm not gonna steal your stuff on Ladder, much less NonLadder. Half of the decent stuff you have was from me, or obtained with items I gave you.

Are you SURE you got that trojan off your system? I changed the password to my account just in case, since you've logged onto my account a few times.

Checking my items right now...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker