Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion > Life Discussion

Posted 2007-11-27, 11:10 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Now I'd actually put that in Minor..."
Rug burn on my knee. Didn't hurt when it happened. XD
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-28, 08:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Rug burn on my knee. Didn't hurt when..."
Question: What the fuck were you doing on your knees?

Grievances:

Headache
Backache
Trying to teach myself complicated math
Test of complicated math tomorrow >.>
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2007-11-28, 10:50 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Question: What the fuck were you doing..."
I reckon it's not what he was doing, but who he was doing.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-28, 11:25 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Question: What the fuck were you doing..."
I was fucking the 5'3 piece of heaven blonde in my dorm. I even had two blankets down on the floor.

Rug burn just broke open. She came over again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-29, 03:52 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I was fucking the 5'3 piece of heaven..."
I've worked from 8:30 to some unforseen time in the near future. Hopefully I get out of here by 9....

ballsack.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-11-29, 07:39 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I've worked from 8:30 to some unforseen..."
For the past couple of months I've been having random bouts of nausea right before bed that keep me awake all night.

Guess I should see a doctor about that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-11-29, 08:07 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "For the past couple of months I've been..."
Alas...It's happening again.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2007-11-29, 10:23 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Alas...It's happening again. :("
My eyes are almost closing because I'm so chink-eyed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-29, 10:43 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "My eyes are almost closing because I'm..."
Cut your eyes wider.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-11-29, 11:38 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Cut your eyes wider."
Global poverty: Statistics

a. Every ten minutes, 300 people around the world die of hunger
b. 40,000 persons a day starve to death
c. 15 million persons a year starve to death
d. The number of deaths due to hunger every five years surpasses the number of deaths from war, revolution, and murders during the past 150 years
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2007-11-30, 12:49 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Global poverty: Statistics a...."
Everyday HoH smokes a bowl.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-11-30, 10:09 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Everyday HoH smokes a bowl."
It's Friday...the week has just started.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-01, 03:47 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "It's Friday...the week has just started."
Blowing snow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-01, 10:11 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Blowing snow."
Snow, freezing rain, and tomorrow I get to train someone at the desk whom I really don't care for.

His name is Jose, and he's VERY touchy touchy, abuses power, and is rude to customers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-01, 10:17 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Snow, freezing rain, and tomorrow I get..."
Cold feet, shut eyes, and having to work 7-730 tomorrow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-01, 10:29 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Cold feet, shut eyes, and having to..."
Lol. Yesterday one of my friends was so fucking high that we decided to play the bubble on him. Lol, he was like "What the fuck!?, I can't hear you guys!".

LOlz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2007-12-01, 10:57 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Lol. Yesterday one of my friends was so..."
Working weekends sucks. Especially with a fever and a pile of homework due Monday.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-03, 09:24 AM in reply to Vault Dweller's post starting "Working weekends sucks. Especially..."
Agreed.

Someone make the icky snow stop.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jessifer

Posted 2007-12-03, 11:22 AM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Agreed. Someone make the icky snow..."
Frozen toes and sore throat.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-07, 04:44 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Frozen toes and sore throat."
I broke up a fight last night and got cut/bruised in the process. Retarded.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos