Heiniken 4 17.39%
OV 0 0%
Rickards Red 0 0%
Other 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Favorite Beer
Posted 2005-10-30, 10:32 AM
Well, what is it?

My personal favorite for taste is Sleeman Cream Ale.

The type I buy because of taste and cost is Molson Canadian.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2005-10-30 at 11:18 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:33 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Not a huge beer drinker, I tend to like hard, so my experiences with beer are kind of limited to whatever happens to be at the party I'm at.

That said, my current favorite is Bud Light. Awesome for funneling.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:35 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Not a huge beer drinker, I tend to like..."
Good choice, Ive gotten more into Bud recently.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-10-30, 10:37 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Good choice, Ive gotten more into Bud..."
I like Natural Light because it's $9 a case and it's pretty damn good. I'm also a fan of Kilian's Irish Red and of course Coors Light.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensue_13 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

sue_13

Posted 2005-10-30, 11:00 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Nucca if you're going to put up Heineken, make sure you spell it right.

That's my favorite, or at least it was when I still drank beer. I havent had a beer in about 8 months I think...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-10-30, 11:01 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Nucca if you're going to put up..."
...since AA. I like Bitburger... its pretty smooth and theres plenty of it here in the G to the E to the muthafucking R...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-30, 12:47 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "...since AA. I like Bitburger... its..."
I love rolling rock. Its so good, a close second would be yueng ling lager (not sure if its spelled right.)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2005-10-30, 12:47 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Other- Rolling Rock.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-10-30, 01:09 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Coors Light. Goes down smooth and gets me wasted.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-10-30, 02:59 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Coors Light. Goes down smooth and gets..."
Depends?

Malt Liquor like a 22oz for me is mos. def. Colt 45. I can down that shit.

but cans its mos def miller light and if not then natties light(natural light) third probabaly rollin rock and fourth probabaly budlight, but budweiser non light is fucking nasty just pointing that out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-30, 03:00 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Of those listed, German.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2005-10-30, 03:16 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Depends? Malt Liquor like a 22oz for..."
slaynish said:

Colt 45.
Worst beer ever... other than Black Bull (Only in Canada)

I still say, if you havn't tried it, have a Sleeman Cream Ale, its the smoothest beer you'll ever find.

I'll say it, Canada has the absolute best (and some of the worst, too) beer you can find.

Last edited by Jamesadin; 2005-10-30 at 03:18 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2005-10-30, 04:08 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post starting "Worst beer ever... other than Black..."
You must have bad taste in beer, i find colt 45 beautiful and easy to swallow.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-10-30, 04:56 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
I dont drink beer, but I would have to say Bud Light for the fact its the only kind I have ever drank. Now throw me some shots of Captain Morgan Silver and we'll have fun
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Acer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAcer enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Acer

Posted 2005-10-30, 05:33 PM in reply to Acer's post starting "I dont drink beer, but I would have to..."
I tend to like hard liquor better, but otherwise Premium Light (Grainbelt) is damn good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-30, 06:55 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I tend to like hard liquor better, but..."
I've tried several kinds of beer, just can't get to like it. But the least nasty was Amber Bock. I prefer "bitch drinks", rum and coke, and Mike's Hard Lemonade/etc.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2005-10-30, 07:32 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've tried several kinds of beer, just..."
Eh, my favorite 'bitch drink' is Bacardi Limon Rum and Sprite. Otherwise there's good old vodka and SOCO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-10-30, 07:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I've tried several kinds of beer, just..."
i like all types of beer, for certain occasions. My favorite beer right now is Sam Adams, just because its awesome. Im also a huge bud/coors fan, cause i drink that with my dad. My favorite keg beer is Natty Lite just because it tastes so much better then anything else from the keg. Miller Lite and Rolling are pretty good as well. Damn i just love beer.

Now that i got that out of my system, lets talk about hard drinks. Personally, im a shot kinda guy. but mixed drinks, im a fan of bacardi. Its alot cheaper then other hard alcohols bit gets me into a very happy place. But if im spending the money, Jack is the way to go. No if ands or buts about it
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-30, 07:56 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "i like all types of beer, for certain..."
I once drank a fifth of Jack by myself. Alcohol poisoning couldn't have been far off..

Meh, if there's Vodka in the house, I'm more than likely drinking it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-10-30, 08:17 PM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Other - Smirnoff Twisted V. Namely Mandarin Orange. Tastes like orange soda. Yum. Otherwise Green Apple or Watermelon.

Haven't had anything other than that, really. I'll try a Labatt sometime. My dad seems to love it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer