Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

the one
Posted 2003-02-25, 06:37 PM
ok this is lame but do u believe in "the one". ya kno the person you and only you belong with. how do you know if that one is your one? what if you one isn't treating you like aonther person so it confuses you. how do you know? that is if you believe in the one.

Last edited by celtics7987; 2003-02-25 at 06:49 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celtics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenceltics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celtics7987

Posted 2003-02-25, 07:33 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
No, I dont.

I believe in PIEz!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-02-25, 10:30 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
celtics7987 said:
ok this is lame but do u believe in "the one". ya kno the person you and only you belong with. how do you know if that one is your one? what if you one isn't treating you like aonther person so it confuses you. how do you know? that is if you believe in the one.

awwwww how old are you??? yeah I believe there is one person out there for everyone. I always thought that fireworks would go off and that the earth would shake when you found that person...but it wasn't anything like I had thought. I'm 18 and it does feel like a movie sometimes and sometimes we have our down times. I could sit here and tell you how you're going to know, but the truth is you know when you want to know... my parents know their own way, I know my own way, and you and yours will know your own way. Usually you'd give up most anything for him or her, tell each other everything, and can think of more then just sex when you're around that person.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-25, 10:46 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
celtics7987 said:
Gay!
Just Give me a blank Document in Winsyntax and tell me what you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

¤X¤

Posted 2003-02-26, 05:59 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
I think we know the future of ¤X¤.

Spammer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-26, 09:09 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
¤X¤ said:
celtics7987 said:
Gay!
What is so gay about it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-02-26, 09:57 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
No
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on over to my house and we'll work on our math skills!! We'll add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, & multiply!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
To see my art go to http://vivalaraza2k3.deviantart.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Satoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSatoshi is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Satoshi

Posted 2003-02-26, 10:31 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
mantralord said:
I think we know the future of ¤X¤.

Spammer.
After seeing most of your post. Your not one to speak.
Just Give me a blank Document in Winsyntax and tell me what you want
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between¤X¤ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

¤X¤

Posted 2003-02-26, 08:10 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
hahaha ooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
iceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeniceman887 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

iceman887

Posted 2003-02-26, 08:35 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
Zelaron wouldnt exist if there wasnt any spammers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-02-27, 03:46 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
um yeah it would, it just wouldnt be as retard filled.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2003-02-27, 07:50 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
...anyway there isn't anything gay about this thread...a lot of ppl wonder about the topic at hand and need help with it.
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-02-28, 07:33 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
Quote:
Im a hipocrite. I can and i will.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beMantralord seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Mantralord

Posted 2003-02-28, 09:27 AM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
mantralord said:

Im a hipocrite. I can and i will.
And your an idiot as well, dont sell yourself short Mantralord.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-02-28, 12:40 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
hahah owned by doofus thats a rare occurance
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2003-02-28, 01:19 PM in reply to celtics7987's post "the one"
¤X¤ said:
Hahaha! You're right. They all spam. Keep up the good work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiN-RaiDeN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiN-RaiDeN