OV 0 0%
Rickards Red 0 0%
Other 9 39.13%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:39 AM in reply to Jamesadin's post "Favorite Beer"
Molsons. MMMMMM
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-10-31, 11:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Molsons. MMMMMM"
Beer is godly- and makes people better in many ways
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:02 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Other - Smirnoff Twisted V. Namely..."
Jessifer said:
Other - Smirnoff Twisted V. Namely Mandarin Orange. Tastes like orange soda. Yum. Otherwise Green Apple or Watermelon.
In the ARMY we call those "bitch beers." Although I will agree they do taste good. I think the company puts some sort of horomone in them though, because whenever I drink them I get horny, which doesn't happen with other beers.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:09 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "In the ARMY we call those "bitch..."
yea wtf and it always happens when im in the room.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:23 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "yea wtf and it always happens when im..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
yea wtf and it always happens when im in the room.......
No It's usually in my room. Then I try to go rub one out and someone walks in the bathroom on me. Then I come to your room to get my BJ and afterwards I'm good.

How come everytime I get on the zelaron to post something, you're ALWAYS on. I get on maybe once a day for about twenty minutes, and it's usually a guarantee you'll be here. I guess that makes you a good moder... supreme moderator?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:27 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "No It's usually in my room. Then I try..."
i just leave it logged onto zelaron even when im sleeping or at work. then again we had today off and ive been in the Guild Wars halloween events all day trying to get a pumkin helmet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beSum Yung Guy seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Sum Yung Guy

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:29 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "i just leave it logged onto zelaron..."
Sum Yung Guy said:
i just leave it logged onto zelaron even when im sleeping or at work. then again we had today off and ive been in the Guild Wars halloween events all day trying to get a pumkin helmet
Sounds like a productive waste of time, heh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:31 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "Sounds like a productive waste of time,..."
Talk about an oxymoron.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:37 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Talk about an oxymoron."
JRwakebord said:
Talk about an oxymoron.
Ding ding ding, you said the magic word!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:41 PM in reply to Sum Yung Guy's post starting "i just leave it logged onto zelaron..."
Halloween events?!

AH CRAP!

Trust them to have them when I'm at at school watching some idiot Prince that no-ones ever heard of open a building...typical!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:42 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Halloween events?! AH CRAP! Trust..."
Ha ha! Lenny is a subject while most of us are citizens!

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-10-31, 12:57 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Ha ha! Lenny is a subject while most of..."
. . .

The thing is, Prince Edward ain't anything special. He's Charlie's brother, and is 7th in line to the throne, right behind Princess Beatrice, whoever the hell she is.

And he's got a bald patch...tell a lie, he's got a hairy patch.

Talking about Charlie, come Friday he'll be visiting you guys just like the Monarchs visited the colonies...

He's gonna have lunch with Bushy, view Ground Zero and take a trip to New Orleans with his *cough*wife*cough*.

If Edward was made to abdicate because he was in love with a non-royal all those years ago, then Charles should not be able to become King since he has remarried, and a non-royal at that...a divorced non-royal...with kids!

----------

I seem to have this knack for throwing things horribly off topic...

I don't have a favourite beer on account of me not having drunk beer...though I've had Shandy's, which weren't too bad...and [Lemon] Smirnoff Ice which was quite nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2005-11-01, 03:33 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ". . . The thing is, Prince Edward..."
So is that a photoshopped jackolantern helm, or did you actually get one?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

S2 AM

Posted 2005-11-02, 07:26 PM in reply to S2 AM's post starting "So is that a photoshopped jackolantern..."
I don't see one mention of Amber Bock, more or less Michelob. Mich is some of the best beer out there, IMO. Mmmmmm, Amber Bock.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:10 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Nucca if you're going to put up..."
I hear Hieneken can give people head aches.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:11 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "I hear Hieneken can give people head..."
Anything alcoholic will give you a headache if you drink enough of it.

KagomJack said:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:28 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "Anything alcoholic will give you a..."
No, I don't mean alot, just a little bit, like one beer, and you wont be drunk, just have a head ache.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDar_Win enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Dar_Win

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:54 PM in reply to Dar_Win's post starting "No, I don't mean alot, just a little..."
thats new news to me. The only beer that i know does that is Paps Blue Ribbon
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifegruesomeBODY shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

gruesomeBODY

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:57 PM in reply to gruesomeBODY's post starting "thats new news to me. The only beer..."
Someone remind me to buy some Smirnoff tomorrow...

...Payday AND two days after that off.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2005-11-02, 08:59 PM in reply to Jessifer's post starting "Someone remind me to buy some Smirnoff..."
just log on and see us wishing we were drinking with u. That should remind u and the rest of our alcoholic forum
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

gruesomeBODY