Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2005-02-08, 11:37 AM in reply to DaFrigginDoctah's post starting "Try to find an Acura RSX, a new Monte..."
20k? You can get an rx-7 for about that... Or lower.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-12, 10:36 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "20k? You can get an rx-7 for about..."
2005 Cadillac STS-V - 440hp S/C 4.4 Northstar
2005 Corvette Z06 - 500hp 427 LS2
And of course a Bugatti Veyron
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2005-02-13, 03:31 AM in reply to Shpook's post starting "2005 Cadillac STS-V - 440hp S/C 4.4..."
Hey you spoiled fuck, donate that money to charity and get your young ass a job and then buy a beater for $1000. GOD I DESPISE SPOILED LITTLE WHITE KIDS.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-02-13, 04:41 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Hey you spoiled fuck, donate that money..."
What the fuck?

These are cars that people like, not that people own/plan to buy. Chill the fuck down -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-13, 10:54 PM in reply to kaos's post "Cars You Like."
kaos said:
Well...Since I can't get that bentley I was hopin for I might get one of the following:

1. Lexus IS300 2001+
2. Cadillac CTS 2002+
3. Honda Accord 2003+
4. Cadillac Escalade 2000- (Don't know if I'll have enough money to pimp it out tho, Lol.)

I'm hoping to get one with a built-in navigation/DVD player.
Call me crazy but that sounds like he was planning to get one of them.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2005-02-14, 12:43 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Call me crazy but that sounds like he..."
You replied to Shpooks post. I replied to your post replying to shpooks post. IN shpooks post there was noting said about buying the cars. If you were refering to Kaos' post, ignor this.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-14, 10:40 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "You replied to Shpooks post. I replied..."
I'm not fucking spoiled just because I've been working two years for a car (because I live with my parents, I ain't gotta worry about rent/food ). Anyway, I TIHNK I've made up my mind...

2003-2005 Accord...Pimp that motherfucker out...althought I was hoping they'd make the japanese version of it here in the US because it looks a hell of a lot better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-14, 10:26 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "I'm not fucking spoiled just because..."
Sorry Sov never been a fan of the quick reply button. Anyways, your working for two years and think you will be able to afford a $25,000+ car? HAH. Have fun giving head for cash/selling rocks on the side for two solid years.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2005-02-14, 10:53 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Sorry Sov never been a fan of the quick..."
He said he has been working for a two years... so he probably has set aside something to finance for a car around $20k..

But then again, kaos is a street pharmacist, right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2005-02-15, 09:56 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "He said he has been working for a two..."
Yeah, just ask !K_A!, sometimes I can make up to $800 a day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2005-02-15, 09:57 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Sorry Sov never been a fan of the quick..."
zeal311 said:
Sorry Sov never been a fan of the quick reply button. Anyways, your working for two years and think you will be able to afford a $25,000+ car? HAH. Have fun giving head for cash/selling rocks on the side for two solid years.

Just realized your post doesn't make sense...I've ALREADY worked for 2 years, so you can tell me to have fun for something I've already done...

2. I said my limit is $20,000

3. Nub.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-15, 10:04 AM in reply to kaos's post starting "Just realized your post doesn't make..."
Kerpow.
Attached Images
File Type: gif noobie.gif (48.4 KB, 3 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-15, 12:42 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Just realized your post doesn't make..."
zeal311 said:
Have fun giving head for cash/selling rocks on the side for two solid years.
kaos said:
so you can tell me to have fun for something I've already done...
Congrats on owning yourself.

In all honesty. What do you do that gets you $10,000+ a year at the tender age of 16.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2005-02-15, 12:50 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Congrats on owning yourself. :haha: ..."
Selling pot can do that easy, selling coke could do it much easier(rich mans drug), selling meth could do it even easier(if you made it yourself).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-02-15, 12:51 PM in reply to zeal311's post starting "Congrats on owning yourself. :haha: ..."
Omfg...I woned myself...

Well...I "borrow" money from work. The place I work at makes like $3000+ a day, so sometimes I help myself to a little raise. I tried buying about 3 ounces of weed to try an' sell for fun, but I ended up smoking more than I sold over the time .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kaos

Posted 2005-02-15, 02:57 PM in reply to kaos's post starting "Omfg...I woned myself... Well...I..."
And where is it that you work at?

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zeal311

Posted 2005-02-23, 11:45 AM in reply to zeal311's post starting "And where is it that you work at?"
if hes "borrowing" money form work, I doubt hes gonna say where he works

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-02-23, 01:32 PM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "if hes "borrowing" money form work, I..."
Why not. It's highly unlikely his boss visits these forums. It wouldnt really matter posting the company if it's a big one. If not you risk the chance of this post popping way faster on a google search. And because Kaos also has a picture of him up here he will be identified almost immediatly.

If it's a bigger store he works at, its bound to happen that sometime soon they will discover that there's money missing.

Maybe it isnt kaos on those pictures, but someone else working there, so kaos can blame him with these posts so he himself doesnt get caught.

Sometimes I just wish I could stop thinking.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-23, 05:18 PM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Why not. It's highly unlikely his boss..."
So are you agreeing or disagreeing with me here? I'm confused. I just didn't think he'd say something that could possibly put his job at risk here. I know I wouldn't.

KagomJack said:
My girth isn't anything to bitch and moan about in long, elaborate paragraphs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJRwakebord enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

JRwakebord

Posted 2005-02-24, 02:01 AM in reply to JRwakebord's post starting "So are you agreeing or disagreeing with..."
I dont know, am I? At first I was disagreeing but after reading my own post again, I'm sort of agreeing. What the hell, I dont even remember posting that. Who am I and what the fuck is this place!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy