Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

A cry to the admins/mods
Posted 2004-03-24, 09:35 PM
I didn't know whether to put this in the Flame Forum or here, but I decidede to put this here. Please, for the sanity of the board, put an end to all this bickering in the Flame Forum. It was funny to see Grav and RS own for a while, but now it's just getting old. The quality of the Flame Forum has been on a rampant decline over the past three or four days. Either force the quality of the posts to be better than:

LiveWire said:
Loser...90
Shpook said:
Speaking of mothers....I robbed your bitch of a mother of her juice the other night.
Dan XIII said:
I don't care if you laugh at what people say as long as you don't say overly mean things to me like a few people did.
and other bullshit like that, (and it's all over the place) or make them quit posting in the FF period. An occasional outburst of spam can be tolerated, but it has gone too far this time. END IT NOW!, please.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-24, 09:38 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "A cry to the admins/mods"
ive been shitcanning a lot of those threads recently and will continue doing so as long as their quality doesnt improve.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-03-24, 09:41 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "ive been shitcanning a lot of those..."
Maybe we could make an "Inane Bullshit Thread" and move all posts from our 'Tard Confederacy to there.

Edit: Or even better, we could take Kuja's advice, Mod them all, and ban them from EVERYTHING but the trashcan.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-03-24, 10:07 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe we could make an "Inane Bullshit..."
Vollstrecker said:
Edit: Or even better, we could take Kuja's advice, Mod them all, and ban them from EVERYTHING but the trashcan.
i vote for kuja's idea.

UM i wanna be a mod!!! j/k

Edit:: Ahh crap this is one of those stupid post everyone is talking about, I fell bad now.

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-03-24 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Revolutionary Idea
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-03-25, 06:04 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Maybe we could make an "Inane Bullshit..."
How about someone makes a sticky in the Flame Forum called Inane Bickering, or create another forum like it?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-03-25, 10:16 AM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "How about someone makes a sticky in the..."
I was one of the people with the low-quality flames but I was yelled at by Sovereign and haven't been in the flame forum much since.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDan XIII is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dan XIII

Posted 2004-03-25, 11:54 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post "A cry to the admins/mods"
If it persists, there priviledges in there will cease to exist. Problem solved.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-25, 01:18 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "If it persists, there priviledges in..."
I like the sound of that...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-03-26, 11:36 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post "A cry to the admins/mods"
mjordan2nd said:
I didn't know whether to put this in the Flame Forum or here, but I decidede to put this here. Please, for the sanity of the board, put an end to all this bickering in the Flame Forum. It was funny to see Grav and RS own for a while, but now it's just getting old. The quality of the Flame Forum has been on a rampant decline over the past three or four days. Either force the quality of the posts to be better than:

and other bullshit like that, (and it's all over the place) or make them quit posting in the FF period. An occasional outburst of spam can be tolerated, but it has gone too far this time. END IT NOW!, please.
Thats some bullshit, how often do i post in the flame forum? As a matter of fact. I've been here for way over a year now and have never once recived a warning about Anything, or Anyone from Zelaron. So don't go adding my quotes about some bullcrap spam.

Loser...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-27, 12:18 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Thats some bullshit, how often do i..."
What are you talking about? I totally hate you, and you tried flaming me about five times.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-27, 12:32 AM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Thats some bullshit, how often do i..."
LiveWire said:
Thats some bullshit, how often do i post in the flame forum? As a matter of fact. I've been here for way over a year now and have never once recived a warning about Anything, or Anyone from Zelaron. So don't go adding my quotes about some bullcrap spam.

Loser...
This thread has examples of spam in the flame forum. I've done it too, many times. In this case your quote exemplified spam, therefore I used it, and if I see anything else from you that I could quote in one of my threads, I will do so. I honestly couldn't give two shits whether you have recieved a warning or not from Zelaron, your quote showed spam.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-03-27, 12:42 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you talking about? I totally..."
GravitonSurge said:
I totally hate you
GravitonSurge said:
i dont hate people
GravitonSurge said:
I hate you all.
I think it is just the weather you hate.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2004-03-27, 01:04 AM in reply to Senesia's post starting "I think it is just the weather you hate."
I hate you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-03-27, 01:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I hate you."
"I like hospitals!

"No, you like Taco Bell!"
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-27, 03:43 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What are you talking about? I totally..."
When did i try 'flaming' you? I don't flame. Period
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-27, 03:44 AM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "This thread has examples of spam in the..."
Well man, the quality of Zelaron has never been #1 This whole site is one big spam box.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2004-03-27, 05:29 PM in reply to LiveWire's post starting "Well man, the quality of Zelaron has..."
I don't agree with that, but you are entitled to your opinion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-03-27, 05:59 PM in reply to Titusfied's post starting "I don't agree with that, but you are..."
Shut up mjordan2nd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2004-03-28, 01:34 AM in reply to Shpook's post starting "Shut up mjordan2nd."
Okay, Shpook, I remember you actually being a fairly competent member at one point. Granted, I haven't seen you here in possibly six months or longer, but you used to be a semi-intelligent person.

What the fuck happened?

You've suddenly returned to the forum, only this time you appear to have been struck with not only Down's Syndrome but a constant state of druken-ness as well. I repeat: what the fuck happened?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2004-03-28, 04:37 PM in reply to Raziel's post starting "Okay, Shpook, I remember you actually..."
Ahh....Raziel. Long time it's been. Actually, I'm just as intelligent, if not more, than I was back then. Zelaron is just a place for me to come and get a reaction out of people now. I quit because of people like me; the amount of morons on this site is unbelievable. But I get a kick out of people getting so goddamned upset because of a few immature little words. Maybe one day I'll be back....if Zelaron ever contains semi-intelligent content that will keep me from having the thought of homicide itching at my skull.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook