Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Post Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!

Posted 2003-07-12, 04:20 PM
Happy birthday Adrena! Make sure to celebrate the big 21 with some alcohol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped

Posted 2003-07-12, 04:47 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
HEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO

I hope you make a big party and i can come. ~~
I, S, A zum R wer von euch denkt hier er könnte mehr, als die Berliner Bären? Adrenalin Musik direkt aus Kreuzberg!
Ich mache harte Musik auf harte Beats, wie diesen hier. Hinter mir Untergrundkrieger die mit mir maschieren als Team! Seit Jahren seh ich sie alle an uns vorbeiziehen, erst Savas dann Aggro, es ist Zeit für?! ADRENALIN!!!

You missed me? I'M BACK!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
JiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJiDDaR is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

JiDDaR

Posted 2003-07-12, 05:03 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Can I come?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-12, 06:05 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
I don't think he's here heeh, he must be in some club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2003-07-12, 06:29 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Happy BDAY buddy . I hope your high and drunk as a 'mothafucka'.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2003-07-12, 09:41 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
*spider sense tingly*
*sensing gayness in last post*
*gayness confirmed*

Happy Birthday dude.....don't do drugs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-12, 11:52 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
How accurate are your gay sensors?

Happy BDay chrome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-13, 01:10 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Happy B-day biotch......better fucking enjoy, I just celebrated my 21 last month....don't remember how it ended up.....something about the waitress and a toilet LOL.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-07-13, 04:46 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
You threw the waitress in a toilet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Eddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEddie_Perez is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Eddie_Perez

Posted 2003-07-13, 09:28 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
the toilet ate the waitress?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDrowningOnAir is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

DrowningOnAir

Posted 2003-07-13, 10:38 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
No, he threw up after the waitress punched him in the gut.

Happy BDay dude, and if you're doing your 21, make sure you drink a shitload of water before you go out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-13, 11:28 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
thats the best thing you can do before and after drinking....keeps the hangover demons away. and titus...that sounds close to about right for what happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-07-13, 11:57 AM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Don't forget the dude who chugged himself to death on his 21st.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-07-13, 12:10 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
ur all giving him tips on drinking like drink water... umm.. I don't think hes a newb at this stuff lol.. u misjudge/underestimate him i bet hes a tank.. take in a gallon of whiskey before even buzzing hehe jk jk but happy b day.. tell us how it went if u can remember it lol

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-07-13, 12:10 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Eddie_Perez said:
How accurate are your gay sensors?

Happy BDay chrome.
Pretty damn accurate.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenViciousMilitia is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-13, 12:32 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Well, I was just giving him a few pointers, since I did my 21 about 6 times...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-07-13, 01:23 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
meh, hes probably got the hangover of a life time....he'll probably not even see this thread for 2-3 more days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-07-13, 02:50 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Or he will never see this thread again cause he drank himself to death.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ViciousMilitia

Posted 2003-07-13, 02:53 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Woah! Happy birthday dude!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2003-07-13, 04:09 PM in reply to uncapped's post "Happy Birthday Adrenachrome!"
Have a good one. It'll be interesting to hear what happened.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin