Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

View Poll Results: What instrument do u play?
Guitar 2 8.70%
Drums 3 13.04%
Bass Guitar 1 4.35%
Trumpet 0 0%
Clarinet 1 4.35%
Tuba 1 4.35%
Saxaphone 3 13.04%
FLute 0 0%
Bassoon 0 0%
Other 3 13.04%
none 3 13.04%
multiple 6 26.09%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Posted 2003-05-07, 03:16 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
I make my own techno music, i'd say playing the computer instrument and turntables ect ect but... that would make it sound like i play video games for music... hmm, well... ill jus say i play samples... heh *is voting **other** on poll*

My sig won't show =/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
EX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenEX-Mania is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

EX-Mania

Posted 2003-05-07, 04:14 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
guitar, acoustic.
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2003-05-12, 04:58 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
Trombone and Guitar.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
sir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzsir.dennis enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

sir.dennis

Posted 2003-05-12, 05:48 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
i play the recorder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGsus is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gsus

Posted 2003-05-12, 06:06 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
piano + recorder + saxophone + keyboard
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2003-05-12, 10:36 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
Bass and trombone.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2003-05-13, 04:11 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
guitar, bass, piano/keyboard, drums, various synthesizers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-05-13, 05:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
Shpook said:
guitar, bass, piano/keyboard, drums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-13, 05:44 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
i also think women should be on that list. >_<
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLiveWire is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:46 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
lol...i dont think women fall under the category of instrument
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2003-05-13, 07:49 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
[ said:
\[]emesis]oh i forgot, the flesh flute also

You sick bastard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-05-13, 09:12 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
Shpook said:
[ said:
\[]emesis]oh i forgot, the flesh flute also

You sick bastard.
Learn how to use the quotes dumbass
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-05-13, 09:55 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
[ said:
/[]emesis] Learn how to use the quotes dumbass

Well, if you haven't noticed, your name contains brackets. The tags are within brackets. The first right-side bracket ( ] ) of your name is closing the "quote" tag early. Just thought I would point that out to you. Dumbass.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Shpook

Posted 2003-05-13, 09:56 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
I play Drums and the Trombone.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:04 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
Shpook said:
Nemesis said:
Learn how to use the quotes dumbass

Well, if you haven't noticed, your name contains brackets. The tags are within brackets. The first right-side bracket ( ] ) of your name is closing the "quote" tag early. Just thought I would point that out to you. Dumbass.

Do what others do
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

LiveWire

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:12 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
I PLAY THE CLARINET!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee...and I'm in the flag corps and I was Flag captain and I was assistant DM and...and...and I got third place in color gaurd in the NATION booyah!!!!!!!!!!!11
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2003-06-11, 12:01 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
Silverjinx18 said:
I PLAY THE CLARINET!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee...and I'm in the flag corps and I was Flag captain and I was assistant DM and...and...and I got third place in color gaurd in the NATION booyah!!!!!!!!!!!11
Congrats! You and my girlfriend are the only people I know who are proud to have been in the flag corps
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-06-11, 12:07 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
I take it winamp isn't an instrument?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Xenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeXenn shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Xenn

Posted 2003-06-11, 01:26 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
you are correct on that one...unless when you press the buttons on winamp and they make sounds....then i guess lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2003-06-11, 04:30 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post "Do you play an instrument?"
what about beatboxing? does that counts as an instrument?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury