View Poll Results: Nope
Eat shit. 9 45.00%
Eat shit. 11 55.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Post War forum Vote!
Posted 2003-03-26, 12:34 PM
Zelaron (2:22:46 PM): this war blows
drtypsstst (2:22:57 PM): All wars blow man
drtypsstst (2:23:15 PM): But it is what our leaders decided is thebest thing to do
drtypsstst (2:27:49 PM): make a war forum to put war threads please
Zelaron (2:27:57 PM): no =P
Zelaron (2:28:00 PM): it's a bad idea
drtypsstst (2:28:06 PM): No it's not
drtypsstst (2:28:11 PM): why do you think so
Zelaron (2:28:11 PM): it's going to be too temporary
drtypsstst (2:28:15 PM): not really
drtypsstst (2:28:21 PM): there is a large aftermath from it too
drtypsstst (2:28:25 PM): it will last months
Zelaron (2:28:52 PM): so what's the whole point? To talk about strategies? To say "Wow, Baghdad got bombed again for the 27th time"?
drtypsstst (2:29:21 PM): Not really, it's to put the threads on the topic in and keep everyones opinions organized
Zelaron (2:29:28 PM): >_<
Zelaron (2:29:29 PM): gah
drtypsstst (2:29:40 PM): i cant keep up with them all spread out
drtypsstst (2:29:50 PM): It will be very active I promise
drtypsstst (2:29:54 PM): shall I take a vote?
Zelaron (2:30:09 PM): sure.
Zelaron (2:30:09 PM): :-)
drtypsstst (2:30:19 PM): will you make my title bold?
Zelaron (2:30:37 PM): no.
Zelaron (2:30:37 PM): =)
drtypsstst (2:30:41 PM): bah!

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-26, 12:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Go for it!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Shpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenShpook is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Shpook

Posted 2003-03-26, 01:04 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Negative. ,,|,,

Maybe tonight we'll fly so far away... We'll be lost before the dawn...
Raziel said:
er er LOL
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
DaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDaFrigginDoctah enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

DaFrigginDoctah

Posted 2003-03-26, 03:19 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Fuck that noise. This is a gaming forum, not a gun show forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-03-26, 03:29 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Eat shit.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-26, 03:55 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Its a gaming forum, but it still has general conversations, chat, conspiracy, etc... So where is your basis for that arguement?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-26, 04:37 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
i dont think it would be good, cause were just all gonna loose interest

*edit* I would like to talk about it now, but i dont know how long the fourm would last, only till end of war
LLAMAS RULE!!! LLAMAS RULE!!! EVERYONE SHOULD WORSHIP LLAMAS!!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MadLlama69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMadLlama69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MadLlama69

Posted 2003-03-26, 04:40 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
No.
If I die it's because I'm lagging.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-26, 04:51 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
It will last through the end of the war, this tension will last for a long long time.

I'm willing to bet the people that voted no, with the exception of Raziel know next to nothing about the war.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-26, 04:54 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Your pictures and the title "BUSH PWN" doesn't give you much credibility in my eyes.

What do YOU know about the war?
If I die it's because I'm lagging.

Last edited by Aggyrwayter; 2003-03-26 at 05:14 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Aggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenAggyrwayter is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Aggyrwayter

Posted 2003-03-26, 05:12 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
no, a war forum would be lame considering the maturity level of most members
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2003-03-26, 09:30 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Knight-Rider said:
no, a war forum would be lame considering the maturity level of most members
And I'll just trash said members posts.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-03-26, 09:50 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Adrenachrome said:
It will be very active I promise
Voted Yes because of that.
Watch the forum closely, if we do get it.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-03-27, 11:29 AM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
I say yes, there have been some very active conversations in the conspiracy forum re: the war.

Might I suggest a forum called "Current Events" instead? It would give us a place to discuss things like the the space shuttle accident etc...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-27, 01:12 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Great idea Doofus. I say go with Current Events forum.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-03-27, 01:42 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
I've been using the Conspiracy forum for this war and "Current Events." Maybe we could just change the name of the Conspiracy forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2003-03-27, 02:57 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Jizmo said:
I've been using the Conspiracy forum for this war and "Current Events." Maybe we could just change the name of the Conspiracy forum.
Thats an idea too, the conspiracy forum actually has very little about conspiracies in it...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW

Posted 2003-03-27, 03:12 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
No Comment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2003-03-27, 05:37 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
Wow, Doofus had a great idea!!!! J/k. Seriously, I like the "Current Events" idea.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-03-27, 06:17 PM in reply to Adrenachrome's post "War forum Vote!"
current event idea aint bad... but im sick of tlakign about the war... so i voted eat shit
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
celtics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenceltics7987 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

celtics7987