Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Senior Prank
Posted 2004-05-25, 10:36 PM
Has anyone here participated in one? I just got back. Me and about 7 other people killed a lot of beer then went to hooters then went to the school and wrapped everything in caution tape. We had caution tape everywhere. all over the parking lot hung from the poles and trees and stretched across the parking lot and the entire school. All the doors, everything. We then spelled out FU in giant letters in the front yard with little oarnge caution flags. They also had some huge 10 foot tall wooden set pieces for the school play and we carried them out and put them over both the doors. We were leaving and a car turned on behind us in the parking lot. A teacher started chasing us and we ditched their ass. It was crazy shit.

Twenty-eight days... six hours... forty-two minutes... twelve seconds. That, is when the world will end.

Last edited by zeal311; 2004-05-25 at 10:40 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzeal311 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zeal311

Posted 2004-05-25, 10:37 PM in reply to zeal311's post "Senior Prank"
Awsome!!!!! I have yet to participate in a senior prank. Hopefully I'll have a chance to do so next year. There would be no better graduation gift then giving Stevenson High School a last good bye.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-25, 10:45 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Awsome!!!!! I have yet to participate..."
I started to plan one last year. We've got a few ideas. We had an ex-lax plan, but realized it would never work. Now we've got an idea where we would get some kind of epoxy and put them in surrenges, the type that would try in about 30 minutes, we could get a ton of them, get to school early, and fill the teachers doorknobs (where the keyhole is ) and take off before ever being caught.

I mean think abou tit, when they open up the school there is NOBODY around, and when we were done we could just take the fuck off and leave. nobody'd ever figure it out.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:29 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I started to plan one last year. We've..."
There's cams all over my school so that wouldn't work.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-25, 11:48 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "There's cams all over my school so that..."
Well we got cameras too. But theres word that they aren't 'taped' which means the video isn't taped, and inventories. Its just a live pic, so they got no proof if nobody is there to witness it.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-05-26, 12:42 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Well we got cameras too. But theres..."
What good is a camera that doesn't record? They use them here all of the time to see what all happens in fights and stuff.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-26, 01:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "What good is a camera that doesn't..."
Yeah I've seen their little wall of Tvs when I went on a computer job. All I saw were the monitors, and the cables coming in from the roof, but no vcr's recording anything, and a teacher told me they don't record anything. .... so, I dunon, there is no point if they don't record, but I'm guessing they're too lazy/stupid to record it. I think the cameras are mainly for scaring students not to do anything stupid.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-05-26, 07:35 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I've seen their little wall of Tvs..."
The funniest one I remember hearing that was done at my school was about pigs. Someone had gotten three pigs, painted them with a red 1, 2, and a 4. And greased them *really* well. They left a note in the main office on the door saying they had released four pigs in the school. They spent all day trying to catch the buggers. And of course, there was only THREE pigs lol.
What I've learned from living in this country : America is a bad word, so is Religion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTai is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Tai

Posted 2004-05-26, 08:00 AM in reply to Tai's post starting "The funniest one I remember hearing..."
We performed a hummble little prank.

Srink wraped the principle's brand new car wih about ten layers and heated the stuff...took him hours the get that sh*t off without f*ckin his paint job.

Class before mine "loaded" up a toilet and planted it in the principle's front yard.

year before that was allmost the same trick accept the toliet was on top of the gym.

Last edited by MasterAC; 2004-05-26 at 08:02 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between‡AC‡ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

‡AC‡

Posted 2004-05-26, 08:48 AM in reply to ‡AC‡'s post starting "We performed a hummble little prank. ..."
Never did one at my school, and if history serves me correct, we haven't had anything done in the many previous years before my class either. Guess that's what happens when you have over 100 cameras covering every area of the school and the parking lot, as well as police on the roof tops and parking lots at all times of the day and night.

Oh well.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2004-05-26, 09:16 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah I've seen their little wall of Tvs..."
Yeah and if you are wrong and they do record(they could always go to another place to record) then you're gonna be paying for a lot of locks.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:28 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Yeah and if you are wrong and they do..."
At a school in town (not my school), someone released mass farm animals into the science wing, like chickens and stuff. There was shit everywhere and all the animals died........
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2004-05-26, 06:20 PM in reply to Penny_Bags's post starting "At a school in town (not my school),..."
A jet flew over my school and busted alot of windows, sounded cool though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-05-26, 08:27 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "A jet flew over my school and busted..."
Yeah, my class has yet to pull one off. I was thinking about turning the pool into a massive thing of jello but relized how much jello packets that would take is far to many than I can afford.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-26, 10:29 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, my class has yet to pull one off...."
K_A There wouldn't be any other place for them to go. Theres the Monitors that have the 2 cables coming in from the room. And they're in this little shelf thing. I looked behind it and theres no outgoing wires... So I doubt that it records .

But you still forgot, every camera has a blind spot (unless its 360 degrees) And I've got a map of the school with each camera's location. (me and my friend put it together at the begenning of this year).

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:32 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "K_A There wouldn't be any other place..."
This year's seniors didn't set up a prank and I was dissapointed.. Well, next year my class will be seniors and we won't forget about it.

The best prank at our school was when the '03 seniors all drove riding lawnmowers to school and mowed "03" in the front lawn then spraypainted it black.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-05-27, 07:36 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "Yeah, my class has yet to pull one off...."
MightyJoe said:
Yeah, my class has yet to pull one off. I was thinking about turning the pool into a massive thing of jello but relized how much jello packets that would take is far to many than I can afford.
I was thinking of just taking an old matress, shoving lead into it. And get it inside and throw it in the swimming pool. Or just get a really absorbant one. hey wont be able to get it out without industrial equipment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-27, 03:42 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I was thinking of just taking an old..."
That actually sounds like a really good idea. If I can find enough lead.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-05-27, 04:27 PM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "That actually sounds like a really good..."
Anything heavy works. Just go buy some quick cement, make it, and pour it into hte mattress. A few bags full of that and that matress wont be going anywhere anytime soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-05-27, 05:54 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Anything heavy works. Just go buy some..."
It's really weird that someone said that. Me and all my friends spent about 50 bucks each on packets of Jello, and plan on filling the pool with it tomorrow. Probably won't work, but hey, it's worth a shot to see a pool of Jello.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
uncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenuncapped is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

uncapped