Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Your first char's name?
Posted 2004-08-30, 05:41 PM
Rofl, I started playing battle.net back in .09. I read something about Warcraft 3, and heard about the Frostmourne sword, and decieded to butcher the name, and thus My lvl 81 necromancer was named Frostbourne!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 05:52 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Your first char's name?"
Muhahhaha sov ur avatar is from crest of the stars the abh girl person and my first char was a sorc named Apace_Storm
UsWest - Mysticwonton, Mysticfusion, Mystictampon
I love noobs
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMysticWonton is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MysticWonton

Posted 2004-08-30, 05:56 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Muhahhaha sov ur avatar is from crest..."
muh 1st chars name was Bahamuts-Orb back in .09, but my account got banned for no reason, and blizz said i was using a 3rd party program rofl..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-30, 05:57 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Muhahhaha sov ur avatar is from crest..."
Lafiel, Abh princess
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 06:03 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Lafiel, Abh princess ^_^"
rofl..
(10 char)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-30, 06:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "rofl.. (10 char)"
SNIPER_ZONS
she fucking owned!!!. she had a 08 WF and dual corruption rings so full res always she could solo the whole game w/o losing more then 100 health. and baal was just a walk in the fucking park. then DUSTSTORM came :'( lost alot of her stuff. i miss playing as her
Eh Ma, Ima Gunna B An Engish Magor

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
koolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkoolio_kid2001 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

koolio_kid2001

Posted 2004-08-30, 06:15 PM in reply to koolio_kid2001's post starting "SNIPER_ZONS she fucking owned!!!. ..."
My first chars name was...GuidedarrowsYEA Lol, I used to laugh at how geeky that name was.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:22 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "My first chars name..."
lol. not much imagination put in2 ur name 2k lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-30, 09:27 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "lol. not much imagination put in2 ur..."
Lol, guess what character it was too!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-30, 10:22 PM in reply to MysticWonton's post starting "Muhahhaha sov ur avatar is from crest..."
wasn't Crest of the stars the part where Lafiel met Jun(or was that his name) when they were kids?

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag

Last edited by ExT; 2004-08-30 at 10:28 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-30, 10:24 PM in reply to ExT's post starting "wasn't Crest of the stars the part..."
Jinto I believe his name. They arent exactly kids. Both teeangers, and I believe Banner of the Stars happens only a few years after, probably when they are in their 20's or so. I'm still reading up on it. The www.crestofthestars.com website doesnt like my web browser.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-30, 10:29 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Jinto I believe his name. They arent..."
I saw the anime quite a while ago so i don't remember much, maybe i'll read the manga

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-30, 10:55 PM in reply to Sovereign's post "Your first char's name?"
Sniper_Oxide
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-30, 11:01 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Sniper_Oxide"
mine was something gay like PalyMyPal
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMydogisyourdog is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mydogisyourdog

Posted 2004-08-30, 11:03 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Sniper_Oxide"
Clowndevil- god damn that was way back in 0.7 before expansion pack and everything. people doing river runs and hunting for rare gothic bows. damn i made a pally and that was the worst thing i could do at the time. they were one of the worst characters back then and i almost quit then and there. but here i am now 4 years later... damn
Girl you know i like it when you climb on top
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
insanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeninsanity_420 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

insanity_420

Posted 2004-08-31, 12:22 AM in reply to insanity_420's post starting "Clowndevil- god damn that was way back..."
The farthest back i can remember is when i would name characters after cheech and chong
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-31, 02:58 AM in reply to Sovereign's post "Your first char's name?"
My 1st char name was Arnoud , thats my RL name lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2004-08-31, 07:06 AM in reply to Death's post starting "My 1st char name was Arnoud , thats my..."
My first character name was LoboDiabolico...

Class: Barbarian
Highest level attained in Classic: 45
Level after 1 day of LoD: 67

v1.03 - v1.07 R.I.P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-31, 07:48 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "My first character name was..."
Back in .07, The-AntiMexican

Then Anti-Mexican
Then Anti_Mexican
Then AntiImmigrant

THen my acc got deleted, so I had to remake em all on D3V

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-08-31, 03:04 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Back in .07, The-AntiMexican Then..."
SpunkMonkey
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Doofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzDoofus_AW enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Doofus_AW