Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

WoW Racial Traits..
Posted 2004-11-05, 01:29 PM
Uhh...??

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/...l-bonuses.html

Note: Undead are now "Humanoid" so Paladins don't own them.. ?????

?????????????

Last edited by GravitonSurge; 2004-11-05 at 01:38 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-05, 02:08 PM in reply to Grav's post "WoW Racial Traits.."
Harrrrr!

I'll probably be going Troll Rogue. Love on that increased attack speed when wounded, just need to know what % hp you must be at. Plus, the added damage to beasts wouldn't hurt, although it's probably not a huge bonus.

Well, I'll be going Troll Rogue unless they keep Undead as Humanoid. Completely awesome to be immune to fear and all that. Plus, you get to eat a corpse.
So this baby seal walks into a club.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-11-05, 02:09 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Harrrrr! I'll probably be going..."
Troll rogue for me too. Skinning/Leatherworking here.

And according to the website that posted these traits a while ago when everyone thought they were bullshit.. 20% health.

No.. Undead immunity is TOGGLE. Like most of these skills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-11-05, 05:08 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Troll rogue for me too...."
Troll mage probably.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-05, 06:24 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "Troll mage probably."
lol.. a guild of all Trolls!!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-11-05, 08:06 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "lol.. a guild of all Trolls!!"
If I decide to join up with you guys ill probably be an undead warrior.
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-11-05, 10:41 PM in reply to zagggon's post starting "If I decide to join up with you guys..."
im playing a troll hunter right now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-11-07, 02:08 AM in reply to Grav's post "WoW Racial Traits.."
heh

Summary of racial traits:

Dwarves: Nothing truly useful, temporary Poison/Disease immunity.
Gnomes: Break out of snaring effects, damn useful.
Humans: Increase stealth detection radius, has to be activated. 99% useless
Night Elves: Shadowmeld, meh. Increased Dodge, very useful. Increased death movement rate, semi useful.

Orc: STR buff, increased resistance to knockout/stun effects. Damn useful
Tauren: Warstomp (stuns), increased HP. All VERY useful. No more Plainsrunning.
Troll: Speed buff when injured, regeneration. All Very useful.
Undead: Immunity to Fear/Sleep/Charm, needs activating. VERY useful. Also now no longer Undead type.

Sounds to me like the Alliance got the shaft out of this deal, honestly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-07, 02:21 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "heh Summary of racial traits: ..."
Agreed, but I think we got shafted all around.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-11-07, 10:44 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Agreed, but I think we got shafted all..."
Dwarves and Humans got the fat shaft, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-11-07, 12:29 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Dwarves and Humans got the fat shaft,..."
I say that because this completely advocates cookie cutter builds, which is total horse shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2004-11-08, 07:54 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I say that because this completely..."
Right now it's looking like I'll be Undead. 20 seconds with a 1.5 minute cooldown isn't that bad.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenask_rabber is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-11-08, 08:10 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I say that because this completely..."
I finally convinced my friends to go horde! Yay!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-11-08, 02:10 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "I finally convinced my friends to go..."
Troll Shadow Priest suddenly looks attractive to me. I wish I wasn't so indecisive...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

ask_rabber

Posted 2004-11-08, 05:39 PM in reply to ask_rabber's post starting "Troll Shadow Priest suddenly looks..."
Tauren Shaman Here! Yeah Baby!

PS: IN case I can run it with more than 8 FPS with my TNT2 =(
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight