Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Grin Screenshots!
Posted 2002-05-06, 04:32 PM
http://www.geocities.com/uddas_dungeonsiege/index.html (copy paste in browser)

Just a few screenshots for ya'll to look at.. im gonna get lots more, better ones, up soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
udda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenudda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 04:40 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
can anyone say diabloII?
It's physically impossible for you to lick your elbow when intact to your miserable body.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Strider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenStrider Fury is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Strider Fury

Posted 2002-05-06, 04:50 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
"DIABLO II !!!.............. with better graphics "
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
udda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenudda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 06:01 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Tell me what you guys think about the screen shots.. if you think they suck ill put up better ones.. thanks
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 06:11 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
They are pretty nice; I like em. But I dont really get em :-)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentacoX is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tacoX

Posted 2002-05-06, 06:56 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Like you dont understand them? Just ask me what u dont understand and I'd be more than glad to explain it all. Like I could show u how the experience system and stuff works =D
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 06:57 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
TacoX, did you make that Sig? You think you could make me one perhaps? :S
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:08 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
I think you like to drown yourself, udda... you masochistic bastard.. actually it looks promising.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:14 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
LOL hahaha I was waiting for someone to notice that haahhaha... it was just a harmless walk in the pond....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:16 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Apparently you don't breathe in this game.. but hey... that doesn't really detract from the fun.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRoboticSilence is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:16 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Robot.. you get 1 gold for making me laugh... :]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:19 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Huzzah. You showed us what it looks like, but what do you have to say about the gameplay? Is it fun to play?

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:26 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
It is quite fun to play.. I find it way to easy if you are a warrior type class like I am, and way to difficult if you are a sorc type character but maby they will balance that out.. It is really fun to play with all the new skills and stuff and the animations and graphics just make it a very fun environment to play in.. I have alot of fun playing it. It really is Diablo II with great graphics. Though, for the moment I wouldent buy the game until they figure out if they are actually going to make closed realm's and stuff like that and hopfully speed up net play.. if you want me to go into specific detail give me a shout on aim or msn..
my aim is : udda x
my msn is : zachman2000@hotmail.com

OH AND YOU DONT DIE FROM LAG!!! :P:P:P:P
.....It automatically pauses when the ping gets to high.. its a really awsome feature...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:28 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! A LAGLESS ONLINE SERVER... eventually all the people with shitty modems will get better ones and lag will be eliminated.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:32 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
LOL hahah.. i got some more news for you... my friend has DSL and he went back to diablo 2 lod because he found dungeon siege way too laggy :P
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:36 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Well Diablo isn't as graphically "souped-up" as Dungeon Seige... it SHOULDN'T lag. If it lags... then ditch your 56k.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:38 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Yep I'm gonna some time soon... its time to move on to bigger, better, FASTER things.. I'll miss you 56k.. NOT haha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 07:40 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
I gotz mad cablez skillz... only reason I lag is when a whole bunch of scummy 36.6 bastards barge in.

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence

Posted 2002-05-06, 08:15 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Ok im gonna remember that.. So what server you play on again? hahaha
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

udda

Posted 2002-05-06, 08:31 PM in reply to udda's post "Screenshots!"
Private games... between friends... not sure what server...

Il papa caca nei legno?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

RoboticSilence