Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post It became 100% clear...
Posted 2003-04-18, 02:16 AM
Well, for those of you who remember a thread I wrote about my account getting jacked and me making an accusation, I was completely right.

As it turns out, my accuser, kickyanads from this forum, actually did strip my account. I now know this because yesterday he PMed me asking if I wanted all his mule accounts. All his playable character accounts got deleted, and he was quitting, so I accepted them. As I'm rumaging through them, I see 2 characters named very similarly to my old account's character names (Mine=Furious_Rager, His=Furious_Ragerrr is one example).

Low and behold, on both of them are items that are 100% definitely mine. Throughout stripping these accounts down I found just about every single item that was taken from me.

I guess it is good, because now I've pretty much doubled my previous wealth and recieved 3+ accounts of all those dupes I missed out on doing due to my internet problems. I just don't have any character to put them on. I have 1 Sorc, 1 Pally, and I just started 1 Barb.

No real point to this thread, just wanted to let ya'll know.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-18, 03:11 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
good for you man, anyways of course you wil need all those items to trade for godly legit pvp items and you will eventually build up mass chars
.....Broke the rubba, busted another all up in ya motha, so how u feel like havin another baby brotha? Wha? dont studda, ya pants hangin so low ya new baby brotha can be ya new lova!......
My Personal Website!
www.dimensionforums.com
ÖWÑëÐ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between"CRØNîC-KîLLå" is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

"CRØNîC-KîLLå"

Posted 2003-04-18, 03:51 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Ya think ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2003-04-18, 02:02 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
I think its great that you got your acct back and all but this thread isnt going to help much except warn us of the thief. If this thread gets to off topic i will close it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-04-18, 03:32 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Yea, That and I'll ban him as soon as I see another post by him. Or will I?

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."- Benjamin Franklin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Adrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzAdrenachrome enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Adrenachrome

Posted 2003-04-18, 04:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Adrenachrome said:
Yea, That and I'll ban him as soon as I see another post by him. Or will I?
Please do not ban him because he stole from a FRIEND. I am sure if anyone eles claimed they were stolen from you wouldnt care. Give him a nive big warning. I mean threating him! And end the PM in..."I am watching you".

-Please consider lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzethilone is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zethilone

Posted 2003-04-18, 07:22 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Speaking of warnings, i think advertising is against the rules... i think you should take that out of your sig...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Valmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenValmar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Valmar

Posted 2003-04-19, 01:35 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Yeah, well, my purpose wasn't to give warning, it was merely an update on my situation. I don't hate the dude, he just kinda pissed me off for about 30 seconds, and when I finally got proof of it, it pissed me off for another 30 seconds.

Loosing my account really didn't bother me as much as having it stolen from someone I thought I could trust. I just bothers me that people would actually steal a computer image from someone else because they are that addicted to the game.

If I hadn't given away like 10 accounts prior to this incident and lost that account for the first time, I probably would have been extremely ticked off, but it was just a reality check more than anything. Oh well, kickyanads is a low life, end of discusssion.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Titusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beTitusfied seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Titusfied

Posted 2003-04-21, 12:01 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Hey Hey Hey, look whos here

i gave it all back and more....

anyone wanna share d2 accounts? lol.

titus, i didnt intend to take your account the whole time. it was a spur of the moment high thing. peer pressure got me.
btw: 99% of your items and about 4 accounts more you got. you loaned me stuff is a good way to look @ it. lol.

Last edited by kickyanads; 2003-04-21 at 12:04 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-04-21, 12:52 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Thing is...you kind of lost others' trust. =(

I'm sure Titus would have lent you some of those stuff only if you've asked...but whatever...it's over now.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:13 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
lol i dont play d2 anymore. the account sharing thing was a joke
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkickyanads is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kickyanads

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:19 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
I did the exact same thing to slaynish.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:23 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
awesome!!! wait...slaynish is gay though, i dont dislike titus

doh
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:26 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
I don't dislike slaynish either.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:27 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
did you get a lot of free items K_A?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:29 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Free? I said I stole them. But afterwards I gave them back, like you. I don't play Diablo anymore either, like you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:30 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
wow. are you me?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:31 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Do you pwn taco?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-04-21, 01:33 PM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
i eat taco
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

kickyanads

Posted 2003-05-07, 07:42 AM in reply to Titusfied's post "It became 100% clear..."
Well, not everything is back, like the shit that is still worth something. I got a lot of shit that I will never use. I've given away about 30 of those damn Wfs and Con Rings, etc...

Thanks anyway, but oh well, I bot about 4000 runs, unload, level for 15 minutes, and go drink some beer. I'm not really playing until the patch comes out, which will be soon.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Titusfied