Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Forum News, Suggestions and Discussion

Posted 2012-02-04, 09:37 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Does everyone remember *why* they came..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Does everyone remember *why* they came here?
I came here looking for RPG maker stuff.
Because I was friends with Chruser
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2012-02-04, 10:24 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Because I was friends with Chruser"
I was looking for RPG Maker shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2012-02-04, 01:09 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Does everyone remember *why* they came..."
Xenn told me that moderators were needed :/
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-02-04, 01:10 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Xenn told me that moderators were..."
I barely remember, I just know I got here while googling, probably something related to Diablo 2.

I think it took me like 1-2 months to even post outside of the Diablo forums.

Actually that isn't true at all, I just looked and I posted outside of the Diablo forums on the first day I was here, I don't know wtf I was thinking. I did post some pretty retarded shit when I first started posting here though.

http://zelaron.com/forum/search.php?searchid=1221091

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2012-02-04 at 01:16 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-04, 09:28 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I barely remember, I just know I got..."
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-02-07, 07:57 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Loser gets a lifetime ban? --- ..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Chruser - is your total changes count in the OP a count of changes of you've made, or changes people have found?

The former. I've been very busy.
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2012-02-07, 11:11 AM in reply to Chruser's post starting "The former. I've been very busy. :("
I think that would technically make it both then, not just the former.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-02-10, 10:59 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Does everyone remember *why* they came..."
Interesting question... even though I can't remember, it was something related with Diablo II, for sure!

EDIT: Wow, I joined Zelaron one month later after it was created.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMr.Lee is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Mr.Lee

Posted 2012-02-10, 11:30 AM in reply to Mr.Lee's post starting "Interesting question... even though I..."
Mr.Lee said: [Goto]
Interesting question... even though I can't remember, it was something related with Diablo II, for sure!

EDIT: Wow, I joined Zelaron one month later after it was created.
According to your profile:

How did you find out about Zelaron
Through Cheatlist forums
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-04, 04:48 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "According to your profile: How did..."
I came here for diablo 2 stuff .
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2012-03-04, 08:25 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "I came here for diablo 2 stuff :)."
Now, an even more important questions:
Does anyone know why they keep coming back?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-04, 08:40 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now, an even more important questions:..."
Because I can't stop
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2012-03-04, 08:46 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "Because I can't stop"
There have actually been a few times where I've said "I'm done with Zelaron" and ended up coming back a couple weeks later.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-05, 03:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Does everyone remember *why* they came..."
At one point I was IRL friends with TacoX (ex-admin or sup mod or something I can't remember) and another forum member I forget the name of. We used to browse zelaron in the computer labs at school because the buses always arrived 30 minutes before the first bell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2012-03-05, 06:15 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "At one point I was IRL friends with..."
Now I wonder how I managed to find this place. I don't think it was Google...
I'm actually curious as to why Mdselctr started coming here.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-03-05, 09:00 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now I wonder how I managed to find this..."
Hellmonkeys' hacks bought me here :P. Whew, good times. I had so much fun addiction to look forward to in life.

Happy Anniversary me niggaz.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of masskaos is an uncelestial body of mass

kaos

Posted 2012-03-06, 12:40 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now I wonder how I managed to find this..."
Mdselctr was a friend of Chruser prior to joining Zelaron I believe. IIRC he was a homeless (or close to it) guy talking about moving to Sweden.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2012-03-06, 10:32 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Mdselctr was a friend of Chruser prior..."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Mdselctr was a friend of Chruser prior to joining Zelaron I believe. IIRC he was a homeless (or close to it) guy talking about moving to Sweden.
Mdselctr moved to Sweden? So that's why he isn't here any more?
I loved Mdselctr. He was fun to play around with, especially when I managed to get him to laugh once or twice.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2012-04-08, 06:35 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "According to your profile: How did..."
I joined because Chruser was talking about RPG Maker on Cheatlist and I found out about Zelaron.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
NonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzNonGayMan enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

NonGayMan

Posted 2012-04-08, 06:40 PM in reply to NonGayMan's post starting "I joined because Chruser was talking..."
NGM, stay
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!