Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

The "faggy, ad-hoc" cult.
Posted 2009-11-18, 09:00 AM
Ask whatever you like about the Trinity cult here. I will be happy to answer all questions with truthful answers. Feel free to bash, as long as you have info to back it up.

Now then. Let's get 2 basic facts out of the way.

1 ) It is not a christian cult, though Christ is one of the many diety in it.

2 ) I am no longer part of this cult, though I still live with the Preistess, and still have a few minor beliefs with me from my days believing in it. I am now some-sorta-christian, but I don't take on an specific name, I simply read alot from old Judeo/christian/islamic texts.

Ok. Ask away, bash away, fap away.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:26 AM in reply to Skurai's post "The "faggy, ad-hoc" cult."
What is your relation to this 'priestess?'
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-18, 09:39 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "What is your relation to this..."
Grav said: [Goto]
What is your relation to this 'priestess?'
My mother passed away when I was little. My father, essentually hates me, so I was put up for addoption. She took me.
She is kind, understanding, and sees me as what I am. So... I guess she's like my mother.

Though, she tends to hug me a bit too close, sometimes...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-18, 10:54 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "My mother passed away when I was..."
Skurai said: [Goto]
Though, she tends to hug me a bit too close, sometimes...
Ah! That type of cult. That's the type of cult I like!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-11-18, 11:00 AM in reply to Lenny's post starting "Ah! That type of cult. That's the type..."
Lenny said: [Goto]
Ah! That type of cult. That's the type of cult I like!
Uhh... huh.
What exactly does that mean? Haha...
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-18, 11:08 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting ":weird: Uhh... huh. What exactly does..."
Uhh... huh.
What exactly does that mean? Haha...

Sex cult. You're just not getting any because you're a homo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Slim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeSlim shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Slim

Posted 2009-11-18, 11:26 AM in reply to Slim's post starting "Sex cult. You're just not getting any..."
Slim said: [Goto]
Sex cult. You're just not getting any because you're a homo
Uh... no, I don't think it's one of those... then again, she is kinda... weird.
And even if I was (which I'm not) homosexual, I would be getting plenty if it was (which it's not) a sex cult.

We accept all people, as long as they have one of 3 parks on their body. Mine is one my hand, and it's the strongest of the three. Even if I move my thumb, it lines up with another to make the same symbol.

It's more a magic cult, than anything. The preistess can easily be found channeling spirits to make fire and such. She dances in it and everything. It's really pretty to watch, actually. I tried to ask her to teach me, but she said I'm more for water than fire. ._.'
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-18, 12:38 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uh... no, I don't think it's one of..."
Good 'ol magical thinking. Which isn't actually thinking at all.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-11-18, 01:23 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uh... no, I don't think it's one of..."
It's more a magic cult, than anything. The preistess can easily be found channeling spirits to make fire and such. She dances in it and everything. It's really pretty to watch, actually. I tried to ask her to teach me, but she said I'm more for water than fire. ._.'
Put it on film and I'll believe you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-11-18, 02:27 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uh... no, I don't think it's one of..."
Mine is one my hand,
Is it on your palm? What are the other
recognized positions on the body? Does
the shoulder or above the mouth count?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Mdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeMdselctr shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Mdselctr

Posted 2009-11-18, 03:16 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Uh... no, I don't think it's one of..."
"Park"? Is that like, little finger brown, fore- and middle finger red?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Lenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basicsLenny simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Lenny

Posted 2009-11-18, 03:25 PM in reply to Lenny's post starting ""Park"? Is that like, little finger..."
I have no idea what's going on here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2009-11-18, 03:38 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "I have no idea what's going on here."
Thanatos said: [Goto]
I have no idea what's going on here.
Stop!
Attached Images
File Type: png mtyourmind.10001mb.com.png (13.8 KB, 2 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Grav

Posted 2009-11-18, 07:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Put it on film and I'll believe you."
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Put it on film and I'll believe you.
Buy me a video camera and I will.
Do you want a nighttime video, or a day time? Inside or outside? Do you want her in clothes or nude? Uhh... nevermind that last one. I can't put that on youtube.
Lenny said: [Goto]
"Park"? Is that like, little finger brown, fore- and middle finger red?
Part. I have no idea what you mean by that, and I'm afraid to find out...

Mdselctr said: [Goto]
Is it on your palm? What are the other
recognized positions on the body? Does
the shoulder or above the mouth count?
It appears all over the body. It just differs in symbols. There are three. I had a picture of the other two, but I only know about mine. It's basically just 3 rings (like ring worm) all exactly the same distance appart, but smaller. Mine are actually on the top part, of the rings is on my thumb, and when I move it, it lines up perfect with another two.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Skurai

Posted 2009-11-18, 07:48 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Buy me a video camera and I will. :D..."
Stop! Hammerhead.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-