Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2002-10-24, 09:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Ruby and Emerald from FF7 are pretty hard, if you try to fight Emerald without Underwater you will get screwed cause of the timer, and if you don't get the certain items for Ruby its really hard to kill him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBMS-IcE- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

BMS-IcE-

Posted 2002-10-25, 02:05 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
so, lemme guess... Emerald Weapon is under water, and there are time limits for you to stay underwater? and thats why you need the "underwater" materia? Sounds pretty easy, but I'll never know unless I try.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-25, 09:45 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Yeah, Emerald Weapon is underwater. But the time limit isn't the tough part. He's just a tough boss. He has a ton of HP, and has a lot of attacks that will knock your party out almost instantly if you're not quick enough to stop him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-26, 06:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
just like Ultima Weapon and Omega in FF8... Ultima can knock out one of your party member with a single Light Pillar or something... so you must be fast and quickly use Lionheart to finish him...Omega, he can woop your entire party in one shot... but the ALOT OF ATTACKS part... it wont refer to Ultima but it certainly refers to OMEGA, he has just too many powerful attacks that it almost irritates me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
I)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenI)ark_Phoenix is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-28, 03:53 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Emerald is a piece of cake. Quadra Magic + Demi with HP Absorb + Mime takes him out, when it stops doing less than 9999, whack him. Ruby, just W-Summon Hades and KoTR with HP Absorb + Mime. Ultima weapon, although cool looking, is pathetic. I was able to beat him with a lvl 30 group (yes lvl 30!). Tried Omega once, got whacked by Megido Flame.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDark Dragoon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dark Dragoon

Posted 2002-10-28, 04:52 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark Dragoon
Emerald is a piece of cake. Quadra Magic + Demi with HP Absorb + Mime takes him out, when it stops doing less than 9999, whack him. Ruby, just W-Summon Hades and KoTR with HP Absorb + Mime. Ultima weapon, although cool looking, is pathetic. I was able to beat him with a lvl 30 group (yes lvl 30!). Tried Omega once, got whacked by Megido Flame.
ahh yes, so simple...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
mightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenmightychicken is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

mightychicken

Posted 2002-10-28, 05:52 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
LVL30 group eh? Pretty unbelievable but if you say so. Ultima Weapon is pretty hard I'd say since you don't get to stay alive too much unless you heal really fast and without mistake... pretty hard. Lvl 30 group... still damn unbelievable lol, you mind telling us HOW?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-29, 06:48 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Ultima Weapon is actually fairly easy. You have to fight him five times, I think. Between each battle you can heal yourself, but Ultima Weapon can't. Like Doomgaze from FF6.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 02:53 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
OOOOO, I thought you guys were talking about FF8 Ultima Weapon... cuz it's quite impossible, cuz his normal physical attacks could kill your entire party in 3 shots if you aren't fast enough.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-29, 03:03 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Arg! This is getting a little confusing...

I was talking about the Ultima Weapon from FF7. I'm not sure which one you guys are referring to.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-29, 03:57 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
I think Dark Dragoon was talking about FF7, ugh, I didn't know that there was a Ultima Weapon in FF7... until today when a person i know in class told me about it... where it flies around during the fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-30, 03:27 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Yeah, you have to fight him on the deck of the Highwind. You have to chase him around the world map and fight him every time he stops. Which ends up coming out to about five fights.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-30, 02:08 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
hey, I might start the game this weekend since I finished KH and I have no other games to play heh, unless of course, I get Vice City...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-30, 02:39 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Which game? Final Fantasy 7? Dude, give it back!!! lol
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-10-31, 05:27 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
I'm making my way through Golden Sun right now. I'm hoping it lasts me until Resident Evil Zero is out. And I hope that lasts me until Metroid Prime and Metroid Fusion are out.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-31, 06:06 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
I've already finished Golden Sun, it is a pretty good game, now I am just waiting for Golden Sun 2!!! COME OUT, PLEASE COME OUT
First Step: Find your cousin.
Second Step: Get your cousin in the cannon.
Third Step: Find another cousin.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
VComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenVComegasin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

VComegasin

Posted 2002-10-31, 08:14 AM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Yeah, I just bought it this last saturday. Golden Sun 2 is supposed to be out in December from what I've heard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:45 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
Awesome. Someone needs to find out more about Golden Sun 2 some more.

A Sig by Wetwired
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Boomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBoomerang is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Boomerang

Posted 2002-10-31, 01:48 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
we can do that but too bad it's not about Final Fantasy. Go to the Gameboy Advance forum for it lol. Golden Sun is a pretty good game... I'm not that far but I've played quite abit and kept me busy for few weeks. It's on my emulator but it's still cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

I)ark_Phoenix

Posted 2002-10-31, 03:10 PM in reply to tacoX's post "How long does FF7 Take..."
EMULATOR? Phoenix, I am deeply disappointed.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel