Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

Arrow 2008 NFL Dates
Posted 2008-02-05, 09:05 AM
Here's just a few important dates for the upcoming 2008 NFL season.

Feb 10th, 2008 2008 PRO BOWL!

Wednesday, Feb. 20: NFL Scouting Combine, Indianapolis, Ind.

Thursday, Feb. 21: Deadline for designating franchise and transition players

Tuesday, Feb. 26: Conclusion of NFL Scouting Combine.

Thursday,Feb. 28 (9:01 p.m., Pacific time): Beginning of free-agent signing period and trade period.

Sunday, March 30-Thursday, April 3: NFL Annual Meeting, Palm Beach, Fla.

Late March-Early April: 2008 regular-season schedule announced (see below).

Friday, April 18: Deadline to sign restricted free agents to offer sheets.

Saturday, April 26-Sunday, April 27: NFL Draft.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-05, 10:19 AM in reply to D3V's post "2008 NFL Dates"
Scouting combine in Indy, eh? Probably get to see some of these athletes at work then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2008-02-05, 10:27 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Scouting combine in Indy, eh? Probably..."
Yeah, i'm happy of how soon it actually is.

Matt Jones (our WR converted from QB) was a damn standout during Combines a few years back, though he hasn't turned out as quickly as we've wanted.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2008-02-08, 07:05 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, i'm happy of how soon it actually..."
So who all is going to be watching the Pro Bowl this weekend? I know there are a few bigger named stars that are going to be sitting this one out, but it's still fun to watch, and i'm sure they'll do all that other shit as well.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V