Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Post Op BaalRunz1
Posted 2003-11-22, 07:57 AM
hey i made a channel for Ladder UsEast Baal Runz. Its called Op BaalRunz1 spread the word. its up rite now
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-22, 08:20 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
are there any people in the channel?
Proud Clan W@R Member
htt://www.fallenarms.com
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-22, 09:50 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
not right now cuz not many people know about it. tell other people and then there will be a lot of people
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenD2Hackr89 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-22, 10:28 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
Not really...it's very hard to get a lot of people to come to a channel

You need a spambot
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrail is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trail

Posted 2003-11-23, 12:17 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
is there a working spambot for 1.10 that can go slow enuf to not get my ip banned
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-23, 06:38 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
Yes
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trail

Posted 2003-11-23, 08:07 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
can you tell me where to get it or what its called at least then?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-23, 11:42 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
i dont about their being a public spambot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
RaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaZ is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

RaZ

Posted 2003-11-24, 01:26 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
There is...i remember it being on netnuke or psgaming.net or something, check there. Im pretty sure its called Spambot, and the way it works is there is a .txt with the channels you want and a .txt with the message you send and all you need is a cd key for diablo or LoD.
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trail

Posted 2003-11-24, 04:42 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
Make an autoit bot, its not hard, heh..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-24, 08:03 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
Most people dont have VB background -.-
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trail

Posted 2003-11-24, 11:13 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
doesnt ever seem to be anyone in this channel.... ehh....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-25, 03:56 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
its been down cuz i havent been running the bot cuz no one ever joined. ill start the mod again and if u guys tell ppl its up it will begin to be like op cowage was or something. until i get a spambot only expect a few people in there
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D2Hackr89

Posted 2003-11-25, 10:42 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
well i will try and go in there a lot, im on d2 a lot, but im too lazy to spam lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2003-11-25, 11:08 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
AutoIT is idiot proof, and there are lots of tuts, would be real easy to make a spam bot to your seeing, but to make it custom and read from a file and such, i could see problems there.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2003-11-25, 11:28 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
Baal is so hard these days.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2003-11-28, 10:10 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
You should just tell sum frendz over d2 to tell thier friends to tell thier frends & so on... then i think u would probably get sum traffic in that channel
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2003-11-28, 10:59 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
It's not as easy as that...a spambot is pretty much the only way.
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trail

Posted 2003-11-28, 11:44 PM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
maybe if you even write to bliz, they made cow channels when cow runs were popular maybe they will do this for baal..... just a thought
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Umpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenUmpc is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Umpc

Posted 2003-11-29, 09:56 AM in reply to D2Hackr89's post "Op BaalRunz1"
I think they removed it not just because cows suck now, but because they didn't want players doing "runz" the whole time to get experience.
Proud Clan W@R Member
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trail