Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Diddy Kong Racing N64
Posted 2002-10-09, 08:32 PM
:EDIT:
Diddy Kong Racing is a fun game, but a little old. Well, anyway, I found the races fun, with the plane, car, and hovercraft. I found the hover craft not as fun as the rest.

There're four levels you have to beat to get each quarter of the Wizpig amulet. There's: Dino Domain, Snow Flake Mountain, Sherbert Land, and Dragon Forest. To beat them all you have to get all of the golden ballons. Also, you do the silver coin challenge (not too fun). Then you get to race Wizpig. If you beat him you go to the secret world in space where you need all gold in the trophy races, then you do four races and the four silver coin challenges, AND you need the T.T. amulet to go against Wizpig again and (finally) beat him. As a reward you get an "Adventure 2". That's a mirror world, and you get silver balloons instead of gold ones.

Stanley Cups
2015 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2014 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2013 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks. C-Jonathon Toews
2012 Stanley Cup Champions: The Los Angeles Kings. C-Dustin Brown
2011 Stanley Cup Champions: The Boston Bruins. C-Zdeno Chara
2010 Stanley Cup Champions: The Chicago Blackhawks C-Jonathon Toews
2009 Stanley Cup Champions: The Pittsburgh Penguins C-Sidney Crosby
2008 Stanley Cup Champions: The Detroit Red Wings C-Nicklas Lidstrom
2007 Stanley Cup Champions: The Ducks Of Anaheim C-Scott Neidermayer
2006 Stanley Cup Champions: The Carolina Hurricanes C-Rod Brind'Amour
2004 Stanley Cup Champions: The Tampa Bay Lightning C-Dave Andreychuk

Longevity

TWELVE YEAR VETERAN (October 2002)

Last edited by quikspy67; 2003-02-21 at 04:13 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
quikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifequikspy67 shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

quikspy67

Posted 2002-10-10, 01:10 AM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Is it actually possible to VOMIT up a forum post? I didn't think so before...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-10, 12:27 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Quikspy, try to post in english. Us in zelaron cant talk internet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-10, 12:33 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Diddy Kong is ok I thought, I never really played it that much, Though.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Gladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGladius is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Gladius

Posted 2002-10-10, 01:53 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
I see ONE period in Quikspy's post. ONE PERIOD. AND IT'S NOT EVEN PROPERLY USED!!!!

Diddy Kong Racing was a badass game. I always thought it was so much better than Mario Kart 64.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-10, 03:07 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Yes, it is a sweet game.

and quickspy, use punctuation!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenJamesadin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-12, 03:34 AM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
The only thing I wasn't too hot on about this game was the fact that Banjo SUCKED. I love Banjo, but he was one of the shittiest characters the game had to offer.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-12, 10:03 AM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Tiptop is the way to go.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-12, 02:00 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
I always liked Timber. All my friends swore by Tiptup and that fucking mouse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-12, 02:01 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
My brother liked timber the best, I thought he was annoying as hell. :P

But in speed Tiptop and Timber were exactly alike.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-12, 02:58 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Yeah, but Tiptup's cornering is better, and Timber's acceleration is better.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-10-12, 04:02 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
So in the end, it all equals out
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-10-12, 08:35 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Pretty much. It just depends on whether you need better cornering or better acceleration. I can steer just fine, so I can really use that extra boost. Some people don't seem to need the extra initial speed, and prefer to not have to worry about cornering.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-11, 04:30 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
hey what is the max bananas you can carry ??

like 20 or sometin
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller

Posted 2002-11-11, 04:47 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Oh man, I havnt played that game in so long, so I forget. :\
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-12, 08:59 AM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
Quote:
Originally posted by quikspy67
Diddy Kong Racing is a fun game, but a little old. Well, anyway, I found the races fun, with the plane, car, and hovercraft. I found the hover craft not as fun as the rest.

There're four levels you have to beat to get each quarter of the Wizpig amulet. There's: Dino Domain, Snow Flake Mountain, Sherbert Land, and Dragon Forest. To beat them all you have to get all of the golden ballons. Also, you do the silver coin challenge (not too fun). Then you get to race Wizpig. If you beat him you go to the secret world in space where you need all gold in the trophy races, then you do four races and the four silver coin challenges, AND you need the T.T. amulet to go against Wizpig again and (finally) beat him. As a reward you get an "Adventure 2". That's a mirror world, and you get silver balloons instead of gold ones.
I thought you beat the four trophy challenges to turn the lighthouse into a rocketship (which allows you go to the space area.) You got the T.T. amulet from beating the bonus challenges (the ones you unlock with the key in each world.) Unless that's what you said in the first place. It was hard to tell.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-11-12, 11:52 AM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
thank you for revising quikspy's post. Thank god.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Jamesadin

Posted 2002-11-12, 12:37 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
u r welcume james

Sorry, my brain still hurts.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
BlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzBlueCube enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

BlueCube

Posted 2002-11-12, 01:38 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
I never played through the reverse adventure. I tried the first few levels and gave up. Just too damn hard.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2002-11-12, 03:11 PM in reply to quikspy67's post "Diddy Kong Racing N64"
its not so hard if u play it alot and adventure 2 is a little harder but still fun and easy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkevinlekiller is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kevinlekiller