Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

whats the realm difference?
Posted 2005-03-31, 11:21 AM
ive seen lots of stuff for useast but not to much for uswest is this because so many more people on zel play on useast? or am i just a lil stupid right now
to my heart soul and the being in which i am i love you megan

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-03-31, 12:28 PM in reply to zygoat's post "whats the realm difference?"
The West realm is cool because it is over-run with 12 year olds that carry Godly gear that their parent's credit card got them on Ebay.

Actually, I just play West because that is where I started. Not sure if one realm is better or not. I don't see "realm down" when I play on East as much as I do on West. And I do see more Zel players on East than West.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-31, 12:31 PM in reply to Princess_Hibed's post starting "The West realm is cool because it is..."
Mostly everyone here plays East. I play west cause ya, I started there too. But we're about the only two. But theres no real difference. I remeber during .09 there were different hacked items on different realms but that was then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-31, 12:56 PM in reply to zygoat's post "whats the realm difference?"
USEast is the default realm I believe. Hence why all the stuck up asshole uswesters call us 'defaulters'. A lot of people just didn't care where they played.

Other then that, USWest gives better ping to all the koreans ^.^
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-03-31, 03:51 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "USEast is the default realm I believe. ..."
i play uswest as of right now, but always wanted to play next to volls but he dont play no more...and id love to duel sov a few but i just dont wanna restart ALL over again on a different realm and know absolutely nobody, maybe if i can get my friends to convert i will...

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzygoat is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zygoat

Posted 2005-03-31, 04:33 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "USEast is the default realm I believe. ..."
I'm pretty sure USWest is the default. I know this because I remember when I used to reinstall D2 and try to log in with my account and it didn't exist I'd be like OMG!!!11 but then I realized the realm was set to USWest.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2005-03-31, 04:53 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "USEast is the default realm I believe. ..."
yeah if you actually look at the dueling world as a whole Useast dulers are usually a bit more kind and dont nk as much, except for a few assholes. and on west like Sov said Koreans get better ping so on average the players on west are better duelers and would own the useast players.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-03-31, 05:45 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah if you actually look at the..."
I don't give rushes on West in general but I will for Zel members. I am, unfortunately, -4 hours EST. Let me know if I can help out. Basically it would be for free but if you want to give me something that would be nice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Princess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenPrincess_Hibed is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Princess_Hibed

Posted 2005-03-31, 05:46 PM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "yeah if you actually look at the..."
Damn Koreans. >
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2005-03-31, 06:17 PM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Damn Koreans. >:("
well ima talk to some of my friends see if they want to try east cause we have been playing west for a good 2 years now (im going on 3) and if west would own east then this would be fun IF i can get all my gear back so i might just to see what happens, if and when i convert anyone wanna hook me up with some mf gear or some friends that could adventually gimme some mf gear (ill be botting for a good couple weeks)

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat

Posted 2005-03-31, 08:10 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "well ima talk to some of my friends see..."
well i converted, im now playing on east, i mainly have this wierd feeling with sojs...so i guess why not i mean im not doing to much on west as of right now...

queston, does useast have less dupes or is the dupe percentage still the same?

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat

Posted 2005-03-31, 09:31 PM in reply to zygoat's post starting "well i converted, im now playing on..."
I cant tell you because i never really played on west. but there are not a whole lot of duped items that i know of.
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-04-01, 12:28 AM in reply to tidus2005's post starting "I cant tell you because i never really..."
ROFL.

Depends

Are you playing Nl or L

Sov and I are on NL, we are the 'main men'. Both active as hell and are senior members.

Although, if you wanna make a really good friend, play with Tidus,hes the shit.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-04-01, 02:13 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "ROFL. Depends Are you playing Nl..."
well the only reason i would play L is so i could get richer then i would botting on nL. everything i could find i could trade for pul or some shit then just keep upping it...

November 6th - eternity
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

zygoat

Posted 2005-04-01, 06:58 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "ROFL. Depends Are you playing Nl..."
slaynish said:
ROFL.

Depends

Are you playing Nl or L

Sov and I are on NL, we are the 'main men'. Both active as hell and are senior members.

Although, if you wanna make a really good friend, play with Tidus,hes the shit.

thanks i always wanted to be "the shit" lol

but yeah i am helpful when i am on but i do not play much at all. and Slaynish do you have another account because i think i only have poopismagical on my flist.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tidus2005