Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > General Gaming

Posted 2003-06-07, 02:01 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
lol @ Senesia.....I can't believe you've played it, you are the first I've met!! lmao ^.^
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-07, 05:45 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
The hardest RPG ever? Simple. The 7th Saga. That game was a nightmare and a half.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-07, 09:50 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Yes, it was. But it was a fairly good one at that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-08, 07:09 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
It was an awesome game, it was just ungodly difficult.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:52 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Golbez from FF2 is the coolest character ever. His theme song is kool too. Ya...I know what ur thinking..."This SoD kids a weirdo" In my opinion FF2 had the best storyline out of all the FF series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
SoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoD-John is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

SoD-John

Posted 2003-06-10, 08:57 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
You shouldn't be posing yourself as a moderator.

11:49 Skurai said:
I don't have to study for math, I'm technically a genius, just don't care to show.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Senesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSenesia enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Senesia

Posted 2003-06-10, 09:35 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
FF2 had a horrible story line.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 09:44 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Do you mean FF2 or FF5? FF5 had a part where you had to land the airship on a tiny spot and I never figured out how you were supposed to do it....=s
Blah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Soulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSoulmaster is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Soulmaster

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:19 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I meant FF2, which is why I said FF2, and not FF5. FF5 was pretty good.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:26 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
I've never played FF2. I have heard it wasn't very good though. But I would want Origins just for the first FF. I didn't like FF5 very well. But the job system was awesome.

Ahem, anyways the best Final Fantasy character is Quistis Trepe for FF8.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trepie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrepie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trepie

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:30 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Sorry, I meant FF4. It seems I'll never get use to calling them by their real names.

Although, FF2 sucked too, FF4 was ok.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:42 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
EetMorTacoz said:
It seems I'll never get use to calling them by their real names.
I hear you. I get confused all the time too.

Anyways, I thought FF4 was pretty good. Cecil had to of been one of the best main characters in the Final Fantasy series.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Trepie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenTrepie is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Trepie

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:57 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Kain owned cecil any day.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2003-06-11, 11:59 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
True, true. Kain was more awesome than Cecil. But he's not the main character. I was just saying Cecil is one of the best main characters. Kain is awesome though. I think all lancers/dragoons are awesome.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Trepie

Posted 2003-06-13, 05:57 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Kain was easily the coolest character from FF4. Followed by Edge in a close second.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Raziel

Posted 2003-06-13, 07:14 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Raziel said:
The hardest RPG ever? Simple. The 7th Saga. That game was a nightmare and a half.
Nah, The 7th Saga just took some massive leveling up. Take some time, and get a partner that suits you, and it's not too hard.

The Lord of the Rings, for SNES, on the other hand, was WAYYY too hard. I'll call it an RPG simply for context, though it doesn't have traditional RPG battles... The problem with The LOTR is that if a character dies, he's dead forever. Also, when you start, 3 hits from a wolf (which is pretty fast) will kill you.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2003-08-25, 12:00 AM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
My favorite Final Fantasy characters would have to be Auron (Final Fantasy X), Squall and Seifer (Final Fantasy VIII), and Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII). However, the most pleasing to look at are Lulu (Final Fantasy X), and Tifa(Final Fantasy VII), but if it came down to choosing one character to take the crown it would have to be . . .Seifer Almasy
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Seifer Almasy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSeifer Almasy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Seifer Almasy

Posted 2003-08-25, 04:23 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
Squall and Rinoa were cool.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2003-08-26, 06:55 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
my favorite chatacter is definately Sephiroth from FF7, he is awesome, and despite the name, I hated FF8 worse than 10 these smilies are kewl!!...well, there's a few that aren't exactly uhh...*cough* nevermind
If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you're still ahead"?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gunblade88 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengunblade88 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gunblade88

Posted 2003-08-27, 09:59 PM in reply to JohnnyTAE's post "The best Final Fantasy Chars???"
well all the girls were awesome, but red xii was the coolest
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
gpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweengpkyo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

gpkyo