Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

We're DOOMED
Posted 2009-12-30, 10:44 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/books/b...ler/index.html

Hardcover Nonfiction

Top 5 at a Glance
1. GOING ROGUE, by Sarah Palin
2. HAVE A LITTLE FAITH, by Mitch Albom
3. ARGUING WITH IDIOTS, written and edited by Glenn Beck, Kevin Balfe and others
4. STONES INTO SCHOOLS, by Greg Mortenson
5. OPEN, by Andre Agassi
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-30, 01:27 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post "We're DOOMED"
I'm not too suprised by Sarah Palin's book being at the top spot, but Glenn Beck's book? Ouch. It's okay though, we all know the people who listen to these fools can't read very well, and for sure can't comprehend the 4th grade level these books are written at.

Some interviews at her book signing. Omfg the girl with the shirt on is so goddamn stupid.
BORKED

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-30, 02:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not too suprised by Sarah Palin's..."
Palin came to Salt Lake for a book signing. A co-worker asked me if I wanted to go. It took everything I had not to break my desk in half with my face.

Oh, and ROFL at that video.

Last edited by !King_Amazon!; 2009-12-30 at 02:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-30, 02:44 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Palin came to Salt Lake for a book..."
Yeah, she was near Jax like a month ago or whenever he coloring book tour was and we had a few co-workers that seriously left work to go sit in line to get their copies autographed. Hilarious.

She's never going away, is she?

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-12-30, 04:51 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Yeah, she was near Jax like a month ago..."
Let's hope not. I'll admit, she's entertaining. I don't really mind her being so retarded as long as she doesn't actually ever get into power. If she runs and wins in 2012 I'll be out of this country faster than you can say "you betcha!" If I don't leave before then.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-31, 07:54 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Let's hope not. I'll admit, she's..."
No shit. I agree, I think it's great Republicans actually take her stupid ass seriously and will probably try and vote her in, which will be their biggest mistake. And if it's not, like you, i'll be moving to Canada.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2009-12-31, 04:09 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I'm not too suprised by Sarah Palin's..."
Sometimes I wish you guys would go to PeTA-Sucks and have debates with the people there.

It'd be mighty epic to see you guys debate with the Glenn Beck fans.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-12-31, 04:16 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Sometimes I wish you guys would go to..."
Maybe you should bring them here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-12-31, 04:23 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Maybe you should bring them here."
They have no reason to come here.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2010-01-04, 09:47 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Sometimes I wish you guys would go to..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
Sometimes I wish you guys would go to PeTA-Sucks and have debates with the people there.

It'd be mighty epic to see you guys debate with the Glenn Beck fans.
You mean the guy that raped and murdured a young girl in 1990?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-04, 05:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "You mean the guy that raped and..."
Yes, him.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2010-01-05, 03:27 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Yes, him."
Too bad they aren't here posting, it would be fun.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-05, 10:15 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Too bad they aren't here posting, it..."
D3V said: [Goto]
Too bad they aren't here posting, it would be fun.
Who, Glenn Beck?
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-06, 10:12 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Who, Glenn Beck?"
Glenn Beck is plural?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-06, 06:08 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Too bad they aren't here posting, it..."
I can't convince either forum to go one way or another.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2010-01-06, 08:32 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Glenn Beck is plural?"
D3V said: [Goto]
Glenn Beck is plural?
Yeah, just like Chuck Norri, and Trobri (Mr. Trobridge is the school "pedo".)
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2010-01-13, 04:31 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Yeah, just like Chuck Norri, and Trobri..."
I will post on the other forum to antagonize them into some arguments.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-13, 07:02 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I will post on the other forum to..."
my psu is about to kick the can ... we're all doomed if that happens
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123

Posted 2010-01-14, 09:19 AM in reply to jamer123's post starting "my psu is about to kick the can ......"
no shit jamer! Go get another one!

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2010-01-14, 02:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "no shit jamer! Go get another one!"
i dont have the money ... the one i use is 40 bucks
Tim
I know you
said not to
deal w/ them
I didn't think
I'm lost and
I'm sorry
They Know
Run
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
jamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed itjamer123 shouldn't have fed it

jamer123