Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

View Poll Results: who do you think will win?
osmoses-jones 4 50.00%
kagomjack 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

jones vs kagom
Posted 2004-09-27, 09:13 PM
if we ever meet who do you think will win me or some sissy gay ass bi named kagom.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:14 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "jones vs kagom"
Honesetly, I hope you both die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:18 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Honesetly, I hope you both die."
damn sometimes i wish i own a army then go war killing gays and bi i will not die until i do that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
osmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenosmoses-jones is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:20 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "damn sometimes i wish i own a army then..."
Win what ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Win what ?"
if we ever meet me and kagom and fight who do you think will win that is they question
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:22 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Win what ?"
Postulation: A fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:25 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "jones vs kagom"
This is already getting old.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:29 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "jones vs kagom"
You two wouldn't probably get to the fighting and straight into the anal sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:31 PM in reply to Randuin's post starting "You two wouldn't probably get to the..."
i am not gay like him i hate gays and bi until i die so i will fight.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:34 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "i am not gay like him i hate gays and..."
And by meeting him you're obviously confronting your fear for anal sex.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Randuin is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Randuin

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:40 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Postulation: A fight."
Do you know how inane that whole question is? Do you really want to know? Lets examine the facts here, shall we?

First off, this is an internet forum. How much do we know about you? Physically, next to nothing. How much do we know about Kagom? Physically, next to nothing. The only thing we have to judge by is his picture in the "Member's Pictures" thread. That's it. So how the fuck do you expect us to speculate about a fight where we have two contestants that we know nothing about, as far as physical ability is concerned? This question makes both of you look like fucking retards. How the fuck do you expect to argue about who would win in a fight on an internet forum? You know nothing about your opponent, except what you have seen in his picture. He doesn't look like a fighter from that picture, but this whole thread is aboslutely stupid.

Regardless of that huge fact that you overlooked, lets take a look at why I think Kagom would win.

First of all, you make this asinine thread, evincing your obvious nescience when it comes to the subject of fighting. You know nothing about your opponent, yet you go around making puerile assumptions about your opponent. You obviously overestimate your own strength, as is human nature to do. Now, while you may try to show yourself on the internet as a "macho man," you lack confidence because you're picking a physical fight electronically? That doesn't work, you putz. Are you in a secret coallition with the stupidity-demons? Good god, someone save this idiot! Your obvious lack of fighting experience and your stupidity makes me believe that Kagom would win the fight. Good luck getting ass-raped by him.

Unholy god, how do people get this stupid? A moderator needs to fucking delete this thread for the sheer idiocy of the entire idea. Bottom line: Kagom wins, simply because you made this child's thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:42 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do you know how inane that whole..."
If MJ was white, he would be right.

But he's black, so he's wrong.

roffels.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-09-27, 09:44 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do you know how inane that whole..."
oh well in near futur i will post my picture you will see difference anyway i was bored and i created this thread holy shit storm or something heading our state.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

osmoses-jones

Posted 2004-09-27, 10:04 PM in reply to osmoses-jones's post starting "oh well in near futur i will post my..."
The point I'm trying to make doesn't have anything to do with your picture, or how you look, or even how strong you are. The point I'm making is that the creation of this thread was pointless. It's honestly one of the most pathetic threads I've seen on this board.

And what the fuck was that last line. That came out of nowhere.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2004-09-27, 11:55 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "The point I'm trying to make doesn't..."
mjordan2nd said:
And what the fuck was that last line. That came out of nowhere.
One car, no tires.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-09-28, 05:30 AM in reply to osmoses-jones's post "jones vs kagom"
Are you honestly this pathetic that you have to make a thread about who would win a fight? Seriously, get your fucking head examined.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2004-09-28, 07:09 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Are you honestly this pathetic that you..."
lol what nerds, wow
I use to be a shoe shinner now I sip Aunt Jamima, I go to sleep in Europe and wake back up in China. CLUB 977 The 80's Channel!!!!! -winamp radio is heaven on earth
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
zagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenzagggon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

zagggon

Posted 2004-09-29, 02:17 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Are you honestly this pathetic that you..."
i pick Kagom cues he speeks english!! *laugh*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKidagakash is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kidagakash

Posted 2004-09-29, 03:10 AM in reply to Kidagakash's post starting "i pick Kagom cues he speeks english!!..."
She got ya there, osmosis!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign