Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > General Discussion

How many eyes do we REALLY have?
Posted 2004-06-04, 05:08 PM
Think about it. Science commonly agrees that humans have two eyes. This is foolish thinking. The wool has been pulled over our eyes by the roman catholic church since feudal times. Stand up for yourself and see the truth!

What if we have eight eyes. Think about it for a minute. What if we have FOUR pairs of two eyes.. directly placed on top of each other, so the other three can't be distinguished.

Oh, but they can. That's what they want you to believe.

Don't let them fool you. Think for yourself.

We have eight eyes. And in case you were still in doubt (what the fuck are you thinking, idiot?) heres some definitive proof. It helps if you have three dimensional goggles for this one, as eyes can be better seen in seventeen dimensions.

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2004-06-04, 05:14 PM in reply to Grav's post "How many eyes do we REALLY have?"
Hi, I agree.

P.S. This isn't Shade, I'm serious.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ThisIsntShade is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenThisIsntShade is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ThisIsntShade

Posted 2004-06-04, 05:21 PM in reply to Grav's post "How many eyes do we REALLY have?"
Hmm, that is pretty true...damn no goggles.

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:15 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "Hmm, that is pretty true...damn no..."
Grav, are you high? Because I am!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:18 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Grav, are you high? Because I am!"
What kid of bud, jizmo.

Grav, we REALLy do have 2 eyes. That is just a picture broken down into its key light spectrum components....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:22 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What kid of bud, jizmo. Grav, we..."
And thats what make us have 8 eyes....think about it, doesn't really make sense, or does it?

~ KAMAHAME---Oh shit it's happening again.... ~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Tyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzTyrannicide enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Tyrannicide

Posted 2004-06-04, 07:34 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "What kid of bud, jizmo. Grav, we..."
Sovereign said:
What kid of bud, jizmo.
*Sigh* - I will add sarcastic tags for you next time. I was taking kaos' spot since he hasn't been around in a while.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2004-06-04, 08:02 PM in reply to Tyrannicide's post starting "And thats what make us have 8..."
Tyrannicide said:
And thats what make us have 8 eyes....think about it, doesn't really make sense, or does it?
NO, the visible light spectrum is divided into many colors , the eye just detects it. there isnt an eye for each color
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Hades-Knight is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Hades-Knight

Posted 2004-06-04, 08:20 PM in reply to Hades-Knight's post starting "NO, the visible light spectrum is..."
8 Eyes? .. No. There may be eight functions for each eye, they aren't stacked on top of each other... Proof? Watch Ripley's believe it or not, they have a dude and a woman that can pop the eyes out of their damn head ... I don't see 4 pairs..

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2004-06-05, 02:56 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "8 Eyes? .. No. There may be eight..."
I can't believe you people took him seriously.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
badboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenbadboy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

badboy

Posted 2004-06-05, 03:01 PM in reply to badboy's post starting "I can't believe you people took him..."
Meh, not really. I just felt like debating the contrary.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 07:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Meh, not really. I just felt like..."
What if you wear glasses?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
platnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenplatnum is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

platnum

Posted 2004-06-05, 08:24 PM in reply to platnum's post starting "What if you wear glasses?"
Why platnum, those are lenses. Not eyes!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Sovereign

Posted 2004-06-05, 10:32 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Why platnum, those are lenses. Not..."
who gives a fuck...
"The belonging you seek is not behind you, it's ahead."
--Maz Kanata
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Silverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenSilverjinx18 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Silverjinx18

Posted 2004-06-05, 10:48 PM in reply to Silverjinx18's post starting "who gives a fuck..."
Silverjinx18 said:
who gives a fuck...
Meh.. yeah..
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-06-06, 10:17 AM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Meh.. yeah.."
I'm going with ... hmmm .... 7.

I've always liked 7.

-frick

A friendly community and exciting role playing
experience awaits you at Quest Of Ages!
Click my sig to enter...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
frickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenfrickaline is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

frickaline

Posted 2009-06-12, 09:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Grav, are you high? Because I am!"
Thanatos said: [Goto]
Grav, are you high? Because I am!

I was, actually.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-06-28, 12:20 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "I was, actually."
*jizzes to the conversation*
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkyeruu is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kyeruu

Posted 2009-06-28, 01:37 AM in reply to Grav's post "How many eyes do we REALLY have?"
Grav said: [Goto]
Don't let them fool you. Think for yourself.
Now, hold on a minute...
If I listen to you, doesn't that mean I'm not thinking for myself, you're thinking for me?
Well, you know what? I say we have 6 eyes!
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-06-28, 09:02 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Now, hold on a minute... If I listen..."
I hope you die.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-