Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

How's Life?
Posted 2011-04-04, 01:56 PM
Zelarites?

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-04-04, 02:31 PM in reply to D3V's post "How's Life?"
Can't complain. Probation sucks, but I haven't been to jail in a couple weeks. How about yourself?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2011-04-04, 02:43 PM in reply to D3V's post "How's Life?"
It could be worse.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-04-04, 02:54 PM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Can't complain. Probation sucks, but I..."
-Spector- said: [Goto]
Can't complain. Probation sucks, but I haven't been to jail in a couple weeks. How about yourself?
How long is your probation again? Yeah, and not being in jail is definitely a great thing, lmao.

I'm okay, just got out of a 2+year relationship and i'm single again -__-
Work is great, just hit my 5 year mark and got a slight promotion/raise. I pretty much gave up on school given I make pretty decent money for now, maybe when I hit 24 I'll be able to drop my work and just live off loans and debt-bomb myself, who knows?

Quote:
It could be worse.
Stfu. That's like @work when I ask people how they're doing today, and they respond with "i'm here". Goddamnit with the rhetorical bullshit.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2011-04-04, 03:20 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "How long is your probation again? Yeah,..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I pretty much gave up on school given I make pretty decent money for now
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fail
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-04-04, 08:14 PM in reply to D3V's post "How's Life?"
Fulltime work + fulltime school is kicking my ass this semester.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2011-04-05, 07:47 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you fail"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you fail
I didn't say I quit, i'm only going HT this semester
I just got my AA last term, but I can't seem to get transferred the fuck away from here. Like I said, when I turn 24 the loans go from 5500 to 9500.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-05, 08:15 AM in reply to D3V's post starting "I didn't say I quit, i'm only going HT..."
D3V said: [Goto]
I didn't say I quit, i'm only going HT this semester
"Gave up" is synonymous with "quit"

http://thesaurus.com/browse/quit

:EDIT:
Of course you did precede with "pretty much" so...

Anyone seen "Epic Rap Battle of History" Check it out on youtube they're funny as shit. There's only seven of them right now but the seventh came out last Wednesday and the guy is actively making more
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
S2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeS2 AM shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

S2 AM

Posted 2011-04-10, 09:12 PM in reply to D3V's post "How's Life?"
Work, "Hairspray" rehearsals, working on a webshow. Very eventful.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-04-11, 09:40 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Work, "Hairspray" rehearsals, working..."
A webshow? Details ?

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-11, 10:07 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "A webshow? Details :D?"
It's going to be a mostly comedic sketch/variety show with some improv bits and music. I would LOVE to do original compositions and music, but that's not working out so well at the moment.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2011-04-12, 11:07 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "It's going to be a mostly comedic..."
I can play some instruments if you give me an idea, Wed-G does too.

*if you wanted help.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-12, 01:50 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I can play some instruments if you give..."
Zelaron TV
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2011-04-12, 09:37 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I can play some instruments if you give..."
As of the moment I'm trying to keep the talent local, but I'd not be averse to having someone create us an opening instrumental.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-04-13, 08:21 AM in reply to D3V's post "How's Life?"
Just on my grind son, keepin it gully
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2011-04-13, 11:00 AM in reply to Grav's post starting "Just on my grind son, keepin it gully"
keeping it gully..... there's a new one.

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2011-04-15, 08:11 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Zelaron TV"
!King_Amazon! said: [Goto]
Zelaron TV
Did someone say "Give Skurai a sitcom on Zelaron"!???
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-04-15, 10:21 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Did someone say "Give Skurai a sitcom..."
No. I would not watch that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2011-04-16, 08:24 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "No. I would not watch that."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
No. I would not watch that.
Of course not! You'd be on it!
Me, you, Mdselctr and Mantralord. It would be about Mdselctr's crazy antics, which always cause Mantralord problems, which I'm always the only one responsible enough to fix. However, you always get in our way, all antagonist-like and cause the problems to get worse. At the end of every episode,the problem gets solved in some silly, improbably way.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2011-04-16, 09:51 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Of course not! You'd be on it! Me,..."
Or you die like Kenny in every episode.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack