Anime:Akira or Fist of the North Star
Cartoon:Southpark
Movie:King Arthur
Weapon Of Choice:3 inch throwing knife
Smiley Face:the

Et Toi?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-09, 08:39 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Candy:Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Balls
Color:Teal
Food:Prime Rib
Class:Advanced Algebra (Algebra II)
Animal:Tse Tse Fly
Game:Guilty Gear X
Cartoon:Family Guy
Movie: Donnie Darko
Weapon Of Choice:3 ft Kendo Stick
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2005-02-09, 09:24 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "Candy:Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Balls..."
Candy: Starburst (Original)
Color: Scarlet
Food: Cheeseburgers
Class: Advanced Composition
Animal: King Cobra
Game: Legacy of Kain
Anime: Inuyasha
Cartoon: Family Guy
Movie: Stealing Harvard
Weapon of Choice: Traditional Katana
Smiley:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2005-02-09, 10:32 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Skittles
Black
New golden Chicken (some chicken dipped in this delicious sweet and sour sauce)
Geometry
none
Diablo 2: Lord Of Destruction
Crest of the Stars
Battle of the Buldge
50 cal antim tank gun?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-10, 08:12 AM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Skittles Black New golden Chicken..."
Candy: teh red swedish fish! or maybe sour patch kids or maybe hot tamales
Color: Black, white, orange, blue
Food: Burritos
Class: History right now
Animal: hmmm.... Dogs.
Game:WCIII the Frozen Throne right now.
TV Show (instead of anime): Late Night with Conan Obrien and Reno 911, and Insomniac
Cartoon: Futurama or Family Guy
Movie: Garden State recently... or Lord of the Rings: any. or the first matrix... or gladiator
Weapon Of Choice: Fist.
Smiley Face: uhhh whichever I need at the time... none of the gay onesl ike the cyborg though... psh.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Penny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPenny_Bags enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Penny_Bags

Posted 2005-02-10, 08:26 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Candy:White Chocolate...Hmmm.
Color:Black
Food:Hamburger
Class:Computers
Animal: Dog
Game:RPG Integration Hack for vBulletin 3.0.x, lol .
Anime:None.
Cartoon:Southpark and Family Guy
Movie:Hmm, I guess Gladiator...
Weapon Of Choice: I've always liked old fashioned revolvers, like the ones in cowboy movies, heh.
Smiley Face:

Last edited by Death; 2005-02-10 at 10:25 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-10, 09:02 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
What is your favorite:

Candy: Don't eat candy
Color: Aqua
Food: Burger
Class: Skipping
Animal: Scuzzlebutt
Game: Can't have a favorite game. They all get boring after too much playtime. I'll go for a combination of (in this order) WC3, CS, EQ2.
Anime: Trigun
Cartoon: Southpark, ATHF = close 2nd
Movie: Braveheart?
Weapon Of Choice: Baseball bat
Smiley Face:the (only if you hilight it)
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2005-02-10, 09:54 AM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Candy: M&M's, with peanuts
Color: #193F65
Food: Tagiatella al samone
Class: n/a
Animal: Cat
Game: Sof2-MPdemo
Anime: Naruto
Cartoon: Family guy
Movie: Star Wars V
Weapon Of Choice: Cockring
Smiley Face:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
undeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenundeadzombieguy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

undeadzombieguy

Posted 2005-02-10, 11:09 AM in reply to undeadzombieguy's post starting "Candy: M&M's, with peanuts Color:..."
Candy: Payday
Color: Black/Grey/White/Silver/Metalic Blue
Food: Asian / Mexican
Class: A+, CCNA
Animal: Wolf
Game: Quake/UT/CS/CoD/WoW/TXR3/Rise Of Nations/WC3
Anime: Ghost in the Shell
Cartoon: Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Movie: Hackers
Weapon Of Choice: Spork
Smiley Face:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-10, 02:02 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Candy: Payday Color:..."
pr0xy said:
Candy: Payday
Heh, agreed on that
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Death is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDeath is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Death

Posted 2005-02-10, 04:07 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Reece's Pieces/Cups
Blue
--Not in school--
My Dog
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
--None--
King of the Hill
My fists.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
khwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzkhwiii enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

khwiii

Posted 2005-02-10, 04:51 PM in reply to khwiii's post starting "Reece's Pieces/Cups Blue --Not in..."
khwiii said:
Reece's Pieces/Cups
Blue
--Not in school--
My Dog
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
--None--
King of the Hill
My fists.

Yes KIng of the hill is possibly the best show on the tv ever.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2005-02-10, 05:20 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "Yes KIng of the hill is possibly the..."
Candy: I don't eat candy.
Color: Green.
Food: Pizza and any kind of munchie.
Class: Sociology
Animal: Lizard.
Game: Regular old fucking Halo.
Anime: Fuck Anime.
Cartoon: Family Guy.
Movie: Half Baked.
Weapon Of Choice: Fuck that crazy shit.
Smiley Face: :bong2:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2005-02-10, 05:49 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Candy:Butterfinger
Color:Green
Food:Boneless BBQ Rib Sandwitch, or Ham and Pineapple Pizza (especially from Papa John's)
Class:Math
Animal:wolf or Siberian Husky
Game:Final Fantasy VII
Anime:Outlaw Star
Cartoon:Family Guy
Movie:Jet Li's Kiss of the Dragon
Weapon Of Choice: (IRL)My fists, but in games i prefer to have a nice one handed axe
Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentidus2005 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tidus2005

Posted 2005-02-10, 05:59 PM in reply to slaynish's post "Favorite's"
Candy: Milky Way
Color: Any color Kagom doesn't like.
Food: Sirloin Steak
Class: Computer Science
Animal: My Dog
Game: Starcraft and then closely following D2
Anime: Fuck anime.
Cartoon: Southpark
Movie: Return of the Jedi
Weapon Of Choice: Anything Smith n Wesson
Smiley Face: Fuck you

Actually, I don't know. I'm very much against weapons. If you want to fight, do it like a man. Nothing good can come from a weapon (aside from hunting, but I don't hunt).
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-11, 12:10 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Candy: Milky Way Color: Any color..."
Most of the people who say fuck anime are usually the ones who dont have the mental capacity to understand the deeper meaning and stories presented in the movies/shows.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
pr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenpr0xy is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

pr0xy

Posted 2005-02-11, 01:57 PM in reply to pr0xy's post starting "Most of the people who say fuck anime..."
pr0xy said:
Most of the people who say fuck anime are usually the ones who dont have the mental capacity to understand the deeper meaning and stories presented in the movies/shows.
That's it.

Or it could be we just don't like anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-11, 02:08 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "That's it. :rolleyes: Or it could..."
Reread the: "Most of the people" part

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2005-02-11, 03:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "Reread the: "Most of the people" part ..."
Sovereign said:
Reread the: "Most of the people" part

I doubt most of the people who say fuck anime say it because they don't have the mental capacity to understand it. Most of the people who say fuck anime just don't like it.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2005-02-11, 05:32 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "I doubt most of the people who say fuck..."
mjordan2nd said:
I doubt most of the people who say fuck anime say it because they don't have the mental capacity to understand it. Most of the people who say fuck anime just don't like it.
I agree with ^. Anime is like the dumbest shit you could possibly like. Oh no! Cartoons with emotions! I understand it, it's very simple: It's retarded. That's what is to understand, IMO.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos