Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Posted 2007-09-24, 07:16 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "QFT.."
!King_Amazon! said:
QFT..
I'm waiting for the "Uh, no dumbass. She was a manager." or some correction like that.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-25, 09:09 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm waiting for the "Uh, no dumbass. ..."
Thanatos is the master of pretending he's saving face.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-09-25, 12:30 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "Thanatos is the master of pretending..."
Quit hijacking threads, everytime I'm surfing on here it's always the same people causing the same problems... Everyone is guilty of it.. just cut it out you asshats.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 12:43 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Quit hijacking threads, everytime I'm..."
You're just as guilty, so am I, humans suck.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-25, 12:53 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're just as guilty, so am I, humans..."
Oh wait? This is in the Chattbox.

Nevermind.

Quote:
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:34 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Oh wait? This is in the Chattbox. ..."
I like to scuba dive occasionally.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:35 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I like to scuba dive occasionally."
I've never done it, being in Florida I would've figured of doing it by now :-\

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:38 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "I've never done it, being in Florida I..."
The fish get in the way a lot. Did it in Virginia Beach.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:38 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The fish get in the way a lot. Did it..."
Bring a harpoon next time

Quote:
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

D3V

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:40 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Bring a harpoon next time :killgrin:"
I'm sure they'd let me. I'm not psychotic enough to stab a boat attendant.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-09-25, 02:47 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "I'm sure they'd let me. I'm not..."
Hear about that abandoned boat the found floating in the ocean with just the two people who chartered it floating in a raft? All the crew are missing, lol.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Willkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusionWillkillforfood read his obituary with confusion

Willkillforfood

Posted 2007-09-26, 11:06 AM in reply to Willkillforfood's post starting "I'm waiting for the "Uh, no dumbass. ..."
Willkillforfood said:
I'm waiting for the "Uh, no dumbass. She was a manager." or some correction like that.
Manager or not. Still beats your hand and pausing Claymore girls in seductive positions.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-26, 11:26 AM in reply to Kaneda's post starting "Manager or not. Still beats your hand..."
Kaneda said:
Manager or not. Still beats your hand and pausing Claymore girls in seductive positions.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking owned.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-26, 11:32 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Fucking owned."
I disagree. I think he somewhat owned himself.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-26, 12:00 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "I disagree. I think he somewhat owned..."
Not really. He's out there in the REAL WORLD getting action whereas WillKill sits at home all day and wanks it to anime.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-26, 12:02 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Not really. He's out there in the REAL..."
WillKill hasn't impregnated anyone and then cheated on them with someone who works at wal-mart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-26, 12:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "WillKill hasn't impregnated anyone and..."
So you're telling me that you'd rather wank it to anime than have sex with a real, live, mobile woman?

What the fuck?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Thanatos

Posted 2007-09-26, 12:33 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "So you're telling me that you'd rather..."
No, I'm saying I'd rather wank it to anime than impregnate someone and then cheat on them with someone who works at wal-mart.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-09-26, 01:04 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "No, I'm saying I'd rather wank it to..."
1. Hot girls work everywhere. It's just really really scarce at Wal-mart. She wasn't there for work. She was there for... well what she got.
2. I "cheated" before she was pregnant and before we even lived in the same state.
3. Monogamy is bullshit anyways.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kaneda is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kaneda

Posted 2007-09-28, 01:50 AM in reply to -Spector-'s post starting "Welcome back, probably don't remember..."
-Spector- said:
Welcome back, probably don't remember me though.
I remember you
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar