Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

View Poll Results: East or West?
East 6 40.00%
West 6 40.00%
WTF? Stupid chink go back to Asia! 3 20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Question East or West?
Posted 2004-08-17, 11:04 PM
Soon after I finish with my z/t on ladder, I plan to make a new character on NL... the problem is should I play west or east? Since I want to join Eotd clan, I lean more to play west, unless someone give me a good reason to play east.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 11:13 PM in reply to Ganga's post "East or West?"
Vollstrecker > whole EotD clan.

Sound good?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-17, 11:20 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Vollstrecker > whole EotD clan. ;) ..."
West i guess for the clan
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-17, 11:37 PM in reply to Ganga's post "East or West?"
Go back to asia.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-17, 11:45 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Go back to asia."
So far.. all three of the vote are tire.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 11:51 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "So far.. all three of the vote are tire."
Well in order to Join EotD you have to duel me and beat me within 10 tries. If not me then you have to beat Brian. Depends if I feel like testing you at the time or not. If not, you get to duel Brian so before you go on West think about your skill level, if you dont think you could beat me or Brian or get close too it then go on East cause thats what we requier for an addmition to clan EotD. And when I test people I actually try so you wont get that many lucky chances.

If you think you have what it takes then jump on West and locate me when your ready.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Endurack is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Endurack

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:25 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Vollstrecker > whole EotD clan. ;) ..."
Vollstrecker said:

Sound good?

That is true.
!King_Amazon! said:
Just ask the married chick he fucked.

Who Delivers ten times out of ten?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
MightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenMightyJoe is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

MightyJoe

Posted 2004-08-18, 09:45 AM in reply to MightyJoe's post starting "That is true."
Stick to east ..
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-18, 12:24 PM in reply to Endurack's post starting "Well in order to Join EotD you have to..."
Endurack said:
Well in order to Join EotD you have to duel me and beat me within 10 tries. If not me then you have to beat Brian. Depends if I feel like testing you at the time or not. If not, you get to duel Brian so before you go on West think about your skill level, if you dont think you could beat me or Brian or get close too it then go on East cause thats what we requier for an addmition to clan EotD. And when I test people I actually try so you wont get that many lucky chances.

If you think you have what it takes then jump on West and locate me when your ready.
I am 90% sure I can take on one of your.... depend on what kind of build tho.

If zealot I am pretty confident, if I make a zealot, will I get a Z vs Z duel? or something else? I am thinking either zealot or hybird.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-18, 05:53 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I am 90% sure I can take on one of..."
What happened to the old days when clans encouraged people to join without much fuss....now its all duel me,run to act 5,jump though a hoop and the rest of that stuff then only if your lucky you get to join.
I know you cannt just accept anyone to a clan but come on when you post in a forum with people thats there all the time and they are insterested in joining im sure some rules could be bent slightly.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-20, 12:39 AM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Vollstrecker > whole EotD clan. ;) ..."
Vollstrecker said:

Sound good?
MightyJoe said:
That is true.
Voll: Did u know im the co-leader of EotD??? Very presumptuous to say that. After all I smoked u 3-5:0 during the time of your hammerdin and WW assassin, and recently I smoked you again 3:0 vs ur v/t. (the same pally, lvl 78 still !)

MightyJoe: LOL, read above. These are the facts

On topic: join west, cocky ppl like Endu and me (i can be if i want to be) dwell there, much better PvP'ers
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-20, 02:38 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "Voll: Did u know im the co-leader of..."
blckshdwdragon said:
Voll: Did u know im the co-leader of EotD??? Very presumptuous to say that. After all I smoked u 3-5:0 during the time of your hammerdin and WW assassin, and recently I smoked you again 3:0 vs ur v/t. (the same pally, lvl 78 still !)
I need to email you a sense of humor. Usually if I post a "wink" smiley, I'm just fucking around...

God damn.

Edited by Vollstrecker 
and a "Bah" to your killing my characters.

Last edited by Vollstrecker; 2004-08-20 at 02:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-20, 03:05 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "I need to email you a sense of humor. ..."
Go with the one that lags the least.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`