Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Battle.net got hacked!!

Posted 2004-08-17, 03:44 PM
OMG

http://www.battle.net

phy.

Last edited by blckshdwdragon; 2004-08-17 at 05:20 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 04:31 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Battle.net got hacked!!"
lollars.....
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
slaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzslaynish enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

slaynish

Posted 2004-08-17, 04:38 PM in reply to slaynish's post starting "lollars....."
LOL

fucking 10 chars.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-17, 04:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Battle.net got hacked!!"
Bah fuck them. Mindless video game(r)s.......
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2004-08-17, 04:42 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Battle.net got hacked!!"
LMFAO!!!!

(damn 10 character)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenHotSizzle is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

HotSizzle

Posted 2004-08-17, 05:24 PM in reply to HotSizzle's post starting "LMFAO!!!! (damn 10 character)"
Faking Owned.
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-17, 06:27 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Battle.net got hacked!!"
I don't get it.. it says that it's down for schedualed Maintenence...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-17, 07:02 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "I don't get it.. it says that it's down..."
.. I don't know why they are laughing... I said phy at the bottom of my post.. lol..... I don't get it either and I made this thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:26 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting ".. I don't know why they are..."
finally they god bitch slapped back, Dey Goht OwNed!!

Last edited by WetWired; 2004-08-19 at 06:45 AM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:37 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "finally they god bitch slapped back,..."
Ugh... some of you are illiterate it seems?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:40 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ugh... some of you are illiterate it..."
what? u no likey my picture? i find it rather funny, and i think bnet wouldnt take down their site if they were updating it, they would probably leave it up, then update it when necessary, so in my opinion, i think sum1 HAXd Bnet
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:41 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ugh... some of you are illiterate it..."
Not only that, but that picture is irritating too.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:44 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Not only that, but that picture is..."
why? because of the wobbly fat ass? lol
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:54 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "why? because of the wobbly fat ass? lol"
No no, not you really purerebel, the picture was awesome
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-17, 08:56 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "No no, not you really purerebel, the..."
WOOOOOT!
(10 char)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-18, 04:11 PM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "WOOOOOT! (10 char)"
Back Up Back UP
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-18, 04:53 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "Back Up Back UP"
damn

i wish i could do this but....

~closed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-18, 05:28 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "damn :( i wish i could do this..."
lol the sites were down because of scheduled repairs. They said that a week ago...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
timmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentimmay1113 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

timmay1113

Posted 2004-08-18, 07:08 PM in reply to timmay1113's post starting "lol the sites were down because of..."
*Pulls out the ~Closed~ stick*

WHACK! SHABAM! KABLOOIE!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker