Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

No fucking anymore waiting line!!!
Posted 2004-08-10, 07:42 AM
LETS CELEBRATE!! Omg, who got banned now?? lol notme.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-10, 07:47 AM in reply to Ganga's post "No fucking anymore waiting line!!!"
read the thread about the hackers that hacked the ladder -.-
should explain some things
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-10, 08:19 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "read the thread about the hackers that..."
no... god.. you never seen to make sense.

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread....p=1#post869153
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-10, 08:37 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "no... god.. you never seen to make..."
Ganga said:
no... god.. you never seen to make sense.

http://www.battle.net/forums/thread....p=1#post869153

whats wrong ??? i did'nt make sense ???? well voll told me so i asume its true

edit: 1k, wooohooooo
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Dr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenDr. Geekstar is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-10, 09:59 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "whats wrong ??? i did'nt make sense..."
party woo hoo no line
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-10, 11:47 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "party woo hoo no line"
I also heard that when Blizzard did this they changed all ladder chars to non and now ppl transfered their 290`s and 3/20/20 to ladder.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Blackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenBlackadder is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Blackadder

Posted 2004-08-10, 11:58 AM in reply to Blackadder's post starting "I also heard that when Blizzard did..."
blizzard did not do this..a group of hackers hacked into blizzard and made all the ladder chars non ladder and xfered godlies to ladder
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-10, 12:06 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "blizzard did not do this..a group of..."
well why can't they play normal (using bots, maphack, etc..???)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Nightwalker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenNightwalker is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Nightwalker

Posted 2004-08-10, 12:59 PM in reply to Nightwalker's post starting "well why can't they play normal (using..."
Hackers did not do this, regular people did.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-10, 01:01 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Hackers did not do this, regular people..."
people that knew it was going to happen ?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-10, 05:59 PM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "people that knew it was going to happen..."
hey.. i read further down the page and it said: People could not xfer from NL to Lad in this time because they would not have still been able to join the same games
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:49 AM in reply to PureRebel's post starting "hey.. i read further down the page and..."
whatever they did, now my jhj bot keeps on getting realm down after a few runs now(like 18 runs)
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-08-12, 07:09 AM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "whatever they did, now my jhj bot keeps..."
when i press create game in europe, i don't even see the waiting line or the loading screen (guy in front of opening doors), its just click and play -.-
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Dr. Geekstar

Posted 2004-08-12, 09:39 AM in reply to Dr. Geekstar's post starting "when i press create game in europe, i..."
my JHJ gets realm down too after 18 runs too
~To be leet, or to not to be leet?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
LimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenLimeDeMoN is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

LimeDeMoN

Posted 2004-08-12, 04:02 PM in reply to LimeDeMoN's post starting "my JHJ gets realm down too after 18..."
MWHAHAHAHAHAH Blizz just bitch slapped JhJ
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-12, 04:20 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "MWHAHAHAHAHAH Blizz just bitch slapped..."
yea they did muahah
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-12, 06:34 PM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea they did muahah"
jhj/andybot is fucked now...basically..if you make a certain number of games in 5 mins, then you get fucked...ppl got fucked cuz they created too many baal games/mf runs in 5 mins
What is this!?! A center for ants!?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
supaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweensupaflip_69 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

supaflip_69

Posted 2004-08-12, 09:10 PM in reply to supaflip_69's post starting "jhj/andybot is fucked..."
yea gj blizz
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-13, 06:05 AM in reply to tokill.ace's post starting "yea gj blizz"
rofl.. i made a create game delay, there are 3 different 1's.. so everytime game finishes it goes to second onem then the third 1, i ussualy make5- 6 games a min so i dont get Realmd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
PureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzPureRebel enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

PureRebel