Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Suggestion for Character with this sword.

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:36 PM
Really want to hear from voll, shadow and educk, what character I should make with this sword.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot001.jpg (27.0 KB, 956 views)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:45 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Suggestion for Character with this..."
Erm, there's better options for pretty much any build...

Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:47 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Erm, there's better options for pretty..."
Please.. don't say that, you have NO IDEA, how much trouble i went through to get that.. so just give me the best build.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:48 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Please.. don't say that, you have NO..."
ppl say, enchantress is the best is that right?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 09:55 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "ppl say, enchantress is the best is..."
If an enchantress does most of her damage through enchant, all you really need is a fast weapon... Thus... You won't get much more benefit using this than any regular phase of quickness.

I would think that if you want to truly harness the weapon, a barb... Barbs seem to be out of style now, though, so... Don't look at me.
D3V said:
This message is hidden because D3V is on your ignore list.
What is it they say about silence being golden?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Medieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzMedieval Bob enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Medieval Bob

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:01 PM in reply to Medieval Bob's post starting "If an enchantress does most of her..."
I guess i can kill myself, now 1 day 2 worst trade of my life... omg.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:19 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I guess i can kill myself, now 1 day 2..."
Since I still in love with zealot, I will make another one!!! But I need to hear what gears best go with that sword.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:23 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "I guess i can kill myself, now 1 day 2..."
Ganga said:
I guess i can kill myself

Please do, you double posting bastard.

But i think you should put a shael in it and try it out on a slap druid. Although those died out with hex charms.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:28 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Please do, you double posting bastard...."
fury druid or zealot
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:34 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "fury druid or zealot"
make it a druid
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:50 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "fury druid or zealot"
Fury

NOW
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between-=Rico-GP=- is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:51 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Fury NOW"
To tell you guys the truth, i been play d2 for 4 years, yet to make a druid... first dam time.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:52 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "To tell you guys the truth, i been play..."
So let me get this straight, you played d2 for 4 years and you go through so much agony for an item like that?

I don't understand you.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:57 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "So let me get this straight, you played..."
That item is horrible.

Won't do well for ANY build.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:57 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "So let me get this straight, you played..."
A item like that? I guess you haven't seen anything yet. You must be one of those think Botd, engima, Coa are the best items in the game.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 10:59 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "A item like that? I guess you haven't..."
omg, you guys... that's why i ask for that three ppl to answer my question... well voll say it's not that good.. I am waiting for shadow and enduc

My phase blade beat this 411% btod ph damage:

Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:02 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "omg, you guys... that's why i ask for..."
Hey i have an idea, stop double posting.

Thats the 3rd time in one thread.

Oh and by the way, ebotd phase pwn your rare.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:03 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "Hey i have an idea, stop double..."
Omg, are you new here or what??.... I think you need to re-read the forum rule. Thank you very much mod.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:05 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Omg, are you new here or what??.... I..."
I was here before you.

Go die kkthxbye no re.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

-=Rico-GP=-

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:09 PM in reply to -=Rico-GP=-'s post starting "I was here before you. Go die..."
...... ah I just going to use pm.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga