Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > Science and Art

You can only listen to 3 bands/artists for the rest of your life.
Posted 2007-12-27, 10:44 AM
What are they?

Led Zeppelin
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
Bone Thugs N Harmony
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-27, 10:52 AM in reply to Thanatos's post "You can only listen to 3 bands/artists..."
Damn that's a hard choice..

I'd have to go with:

System of a Down - I've enjoyed almost every song on all of their CDs that i've ever owned, their old CDs alone would keep me busy for a majority of the time.

Ludacris - Wow, where can I start. Chicken and Beer alone is probably one of my favorite CDs of all time, great songs throughout the whole album, that and he's got a few new CDs after that, definately would keep me entertained for almost...well, ever.

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - if you guys haven't heard of these fellas yet, they're a band (3 outta the 5 guys graduated at my highschool).. and they've been together since I was a freshman, their success has skyrocketed out of nowhere, it's amazing that a small town like I grew up would host such great talent like these guys have, now, they only have one Major release CD as of yet, but almost every song on the CD has a lot of heart and passion into it and it's great to listen to, and i'm sure they've got a long lifespan ahead of them, can't wait for more music, I'd definately recommend checking them out...

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2007-12-27, 12:01 PM in reply to D3V's post starting "Damn that's a hard choice.. I'd have..."
Zeppelin
Dire Straits
The Who

Strange. Those were all somewhat instinctual answers. I probably would include something electronic given a fourth choice.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beVault Dweller seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Vault Dweller

Posted 2007-12-27, 12:41 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "You can only listen to 3 bands/artists..."
This is easy:

Various Artists
VA
(VA)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:23 PM in reply to Grav's post starting "This is easy: Various Artists VA..."
Metallica
Pink Floyd
Rob Zombie
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2007-12-27, 02:32 PM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "Metallica Pink Floyd Rob Zombie"
The Strokes
Muse
Pink Floyd
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
HandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beHandOfHeaven seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

HandOfHeaven

Posted 2007-12-27, 03:54 PM in reply to HandOfHeaven's post starting "The Strokes Muse Pink Floyd"
Tupac Shakur

Led Zeppelin

(not sure)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-27, 05:01 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "You can only listen to 3 bands/artists..."
The Benjamin Gate
Dave Rodgers
Suzy Wender

Not that any of you would recognize any of them...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-12-27, 05:02 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "The Benjamin Gate Dave Rodgers Suzy..."
WetWired said:
The Benjamin Gate
Dave Rodgers
Suzy Wender

Not that any of you would recognize any of them...
Do I sense a hint of elitism?!?!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Demosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to beDemosthenes seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-27, 05:03 PM in reply to Demosthenes's post starting "Do I sense a hint of elitism?!?!"
No, just that my musical tastes are different than most in this forum.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
WetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusionWetWired read his obituary with confusion

WetWired

Posted 2007-12-27, 05:06 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "You can only listen to 3 bands/artists..."
Rammstein
Enya
Ozzy Osbourne
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2007-12-27, 05:08 PM in reply to WetWired's post starting "No, just that my musical tastes are..."
WetWired said:
No, just that my musical tastes are different than most in this forum.
LIES! The turth is out about you computers, and the machine revolution conspiracy!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Demosthenes

Posted 2007-12-27, 05:49 PM in reply to Thanatos's post "You can only listen to 3 bands/artists..."
Devin Townsend Band
White Zombie
Dethklok
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Raziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenRaziel is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Raziel

Posted 2007-12-28, 07:13 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "Rammstein Enya Ozzy Osbourne"
Rammstein and Enya? Two different ends of the spectrum, eh?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Thanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basicsThanatos simplifies with no grasp of the basics

Thanatos

Posted 2007-12-28, 07:40 AM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Rammstein and Enya? Two different ends..."
Pete Namlook
Hybrid
Kent
"Stephen Wolfram is the creator of Mathematica and is widely regarded as the most important innovator in scientific and technical computing today." - Stephen Wolfram
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Chruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed itChruser shouldn't have fed it

Chruser

Posted 2007-12-28, 05:16 PM in reply to Chruser's post starting "Pete Namlook Hybrid Kent"
Three Days Grace (my weakness)
Avenged Sevenfold (mostly the old stuff, but the new is good too)
Disturbed (who doesn't love em?)

my music taste changes alot though. ask me again next week and you'll get a completely different response.
When my time comes, I want to be burried face down. That way, anyone that doesn't like me, can kiss my ass!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
talentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to betalentedhamster seldom sees opportunities until they cease to be

talentedhamster

Posted 2007-12-30, 04:10 PM in reply to Thanatos's post starting "Rammstein and Enya? Two different ends..."
Yeah, funny, ain't it? Rammstein I just enjoy whenever and Enya helps me to relax.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack