Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Is there any character that can take this 50k phy damage?
Posted 2004-08-19, 05:18 PM
I am thinking what character can take more than 1 blow of 50k physical damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-19, 05:23 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is there any character that can take..."
barbarian?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
tokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweentokill.ace is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

tokill.ace

Posted 2004-08-19, 05:26 PM in reply to Ganga's post "Is there any character that can take..."
Is this straight-out 50K, or is this 50K before PvP penalties/etc...?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-19, 05:40 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Is this straight-out 50K, or is this..."
does a summon bear count as pvp -_-?

My first avenger failed pretty bad, and after my z/t didn't do pretty well, it's time for me to move into next new build right?

TA TA

Shaman! But I don't have the slightest idea about druid, but i was very impresive with the damage it could of done. Can someone tell me some stuff I should knwo about summoner for druid, also like is there any hiden passive skills to increase damage of my minor? like if I in were bear form, my summon bear would be stronger?

I think it would great pvm, but doubt any good at pvp.

Last edited by Ganga; 2004-08-19 at 05:54 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Ganga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenGanga is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-19, 06:00 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "does a summon bear count as pvp -_-? ..."
Is that 50k dot or is it instant? How is the 50k delt?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
kockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenkockblocker1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

kockblocker1

Posted 2004-08-19, 06:03 PM in reply to kockblocker1's post starting "Is that 50k dot or is it instant? How..."
Assuming the 50k physical is dealt before a PvP reduction, it could be survivable.

50000 / 4 = 12500 // PvP reduction
12500 / 2 = 6250 // 50% Damage Reduction

Another druid can take this, or a Barbarian. Maybe a Sorc with an inventory of 70/15's and Synergized Energy Shield...
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker

Posted 2004-08-19, 09:03 PM in reply to Vollstrecker's post starting "Assuming the 50k physical is dealt..."
can someone post a screenie of a 70/15?
`~Working in the Mortuary Affairs field isn't so bad. It pays for my 2009 Scion tC, so I can't complain.~`
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Joka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzJoka69 enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Joka69

Posted 2004-08-19, 10:25 PM in reply to Joka69's post starting "can someone post a screenie of a 70/15?"
It's just a small charm with +70 to mana and +15 to life
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Sovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHzSovereign enjoys the static noises of ten television sets simultaneously tuned to 412.84 MHz

Sovereign

Posted 2004-08-19, 10:39 PM in reply to Sovereign's post starting "It's just a small charm with +70 to..."
Hacked?

(10 c's)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-19, 10:42 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Hacked? (10 c's)"
No, when you max grizz bear, max it's syn, and max wove pet. You can reach 50 k damage with the bear. It's pretty good with pvm, but you will get owned by the ones that immun to phy.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-20, 12:49 AM in reply to Ganga's post starting "No, when you max grizz bear, max it's..."
pffft ive heard of 128k+ charge(pally.....duh) damg with a ebotd t-maul, nothing will survive that, mayb a sorc but im too lazy to calculate atm
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-20, 01:17 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "pffft ive heard of 128k+..."
Well summon druids are teh TG charac. Extremly cheap and stupid to use but just hilarious to see people yell at you.

Especially in those games where there's a bridge, just cast the bear right outside.

Share the Pr0n, Not the lag
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
ExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenExT is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

ExT

Posted 2004-08-20, 10:01 AM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "pffft ive heard of 128k+..."
blckshdwdragon said:
pffft ive heard of 128k+ charge(pally.....duh) damg with a ebotd t-maul, nothing will survive that, mayb a sorc but im too lazy to calculate atm
Ya, but you have to actually go out side... and die. Griz you can summon as much as you want, also pack of dire wolf also fun and crazy damage.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Ganga

Posted 2004-08-20, 12:21 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "Ya, but you have to actually go out..."
Ganga said:
Ya, but you have to actually go out side... and die. Griz you can summon as much as you want, also pack of dire wolf also fun and crazy damage.
ez to kill them?? a charger can desynch himself, ppl do it without knowing it too
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-20, 02:30 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Hacked? (10 c's)"
`Insolence` said:
Hacked?
Likely leftover imports that were not caught.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

Vollstrecker