Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > Zelaron Gaming > Diablo III > Diablo I & II

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:18 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "...... ah I just going to use pm."
Ganga, botd IS a great weapon.

SOME rares > botd, but your weapon is NOTHING compared to botd.

dmg/speed/leech... what does it have over BOTD?

What char would benefit from this over BOTD?

Stop posting?
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:21 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "...... ah I just going to use pm."
rico i advise u stfu? no?
ganga have you heard of the "edit" button?

take it to the f/f for this shit i dont want to see this here again, its like talking to kids: DONT DO THAT IM WARNING YOU NAG NAG NAG, dont make me fucking nag

anyways that sword is only good for a paladin, avenger/zealot it is NOT good for druids as it will never hit the last bp which is pretty much essential to being a killer. i dunno who said enchantress (who ever said that is a noob, passion > that sword for enchantress)
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:23 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "rico i advise u stfu? no? ganga have..."
Quote:
(who ever said that is a noob,
He said it'd be OK for an enchantress.

Don't be a hypocrite, newb.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between`Insolence` is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:28 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "He said it'd be OK for an enchantress...."
`Insolence` said:
He said it'd be OK for an enchantress.

Don't be a hypocrite, newb.
ITS NOT EVEN GOOD FOR A ENCHANTRESS, how am i hypocrite? Mr T3h Newbzz, dont digress on this subject, dont respect me? dont stay on topic? Stfu then, PM ur illogical thoughts to me not on the thread.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
blckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenblckshdwdragon is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:30 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "ITS NOT EVEN GOOD FOR A ENCHANTRESS,..."
You called someone a NEWB after you just got done saying don't flame in here.

You fucking moron.

EDIT:
Quote:
ITS NOT EVEN GOOD FOR A ENCHANTRESS, how am i hypocrite? Mr T3h Newbzz, dont digress on this subject, dont respect me? dont stay on topic? Stfu then, PM ur illogical thoughts to me not on the thread.
BTW, I still don't understand most of your post, please learn to write cohereantly.

Last edited by `Insolence`; 2004-08-06 at 11:32 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:32 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Ganga, botd IS a great weapon. SOME..."
`Insolence` said:
Ganga, botd IS a great weapon.

SOME rares > botd, but your weapon is NOTHING compared to botd.

dmg/speed/leech... what does it have over BOTD?

What char would benefit from this over BOTD?

Stop posting?
i think you should stop posting, due to the fact that 2 builds would be better off using his sword than a Botd. Just to let you know those builds include Tesladin/Avenger/Zealot, to disprove your irrational PvP logic. Also his sword HAS more damg than botd.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:35 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "You called someone a NEWB after you..."
`Insolence` said:
You called someone a NEWB after you just got done saying don't flame in here.

You fucking moron.

EDIT:

BTW, I still don't understand most of your post, please learn to write cohereantly.
It wasnt a Flame, I meant it LITERALLY.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:37 PM in reply to blckshdwdragon's post starting "It wasnt a Flame, I meant it LITERALLY."
Don't double post, idiot.

His wep may have more damage then a NON ethereal botd, but an EBOTD would have much more, along with more stats, ias, and leech.

Please convince me.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

`Insolence`

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:40 PM in reply to Ganga's post starting "...... ah I just going to use pm."
you should Zod that sword... belive me its worth it... ~Pe!cE~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
y0mo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweeny0mo is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

y0mo

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:51 PM in reply to `Insolence`'s post starting "Don't double post, idiot. His wep..."
`Insolence` said:
Don't double post, idiot.

His wep may have more damage then a NON ethereal botd, but an EBOTD would have much more, along with more stats, ias, and leech.

Please convince me.
i was replying to you in 2 instances to disprove you in 2 seperate occassions go read forum rules again Insole. Continue to flame like this and ill make sure u respect wtf i am tryin to tell you and not act like an asshole, ill put you down in every way possible, have a sample of making you look like an idiot.

To DISPROVE YOU:
Phase blades cant be ethereal, its impossible to have a Ebotd Pb if they were ethereal i would have suggested him to use one instead. He might NOT have needed to make a thread like this if it were possible to do so. Of course the stats of botd are better, but its not worth the damg output gangas rare has in comparison.
for exm.-On a Venger/tesladin- His rare does about 2x the damg and has the possiblity of a ed-max/ias jewel to boost the damg or place a Lo rune, this is already better than a E. Death cleaver due to weapon base speeds and versatility to base 0 as to -30 for frame rate purposes leaving gear options more open as well as choosing an elemental aura to increase his elemental damg. Now lets compare this to the LL and ML which are now WORTHLESS in PvP. Botd would only benefit the Venger with the +30 to each stat. Now tell me is it worth it to have aprox 90 stats for a hypothetical damg boost of 3k+ in elemental damg (where the build depends upon it to kill). Must i say more?

Kthnxs.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

blckshdwdragon

Posted 2004-08-06, 11:52 PM in reply to y0mo's post starting "you should Zod that sword... belive me..."
DAMNIT

1: Dropping a Zod in that is useless, it has no durability, ergo, it is indestructable.

2: It's really not that great for any builds, sorry to say.

3: You CAN'T get an EBOTD Phase, as they can't spawn ethereal, nor are there any upgrades for normal/socketed items.

4: Will you ladies bitch away in a PM?!

This shit is ~killed~
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Vollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in lifeVollstrecker shows clear signs of ignorance and confidence; the two things needed to succeed in life

Vollstrecker