Zelaron Gaming Forum  
Stats Arcade Portal Forum FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Zelaron Gaming Forum > The Zelaron Nexus > The Lounge

Dear Zelaron,
Posted 2009-10-26, 11:01 PM
I love you guys.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-10-26, 11:11 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Dear Zelaron,"
D'awwwww
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Grav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrowGrav never puts off to tomorrow what can be done the day after tomorrow

Grav

Posted 2009-10-26, 11:57 PM in reply to KagomJack's post "Dear Zelaron,"
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I love you guys.
You're a fucking faggot.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics!King_Amazon! simplifies with no grasp of the basics

!King_Amazon!

Posted 2009-10-27, 01:36 AM in reply to !King_Amazon!'s post starting "You're a fucking faggot."
If you were to die in a car crash tomorrow, I would be one among the people who would miss you and wish to attend your funeral. In fact, I'd hope to get to say something, though that'd probably not happen since I mainly know you online.

D3V: Same for you too bro.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
KagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed itKagomJack shouldn't have fed it

KagomJack

Posted 2009-10-27, 06:29 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "If you were to die in a car crash..."
Hm... I never really thought about it, but K_A has been like a Father too me. A drunken, perverted, hateful father... but still, a father.

D3V has been like a brother to me, because even though we're always opposites, we're still cool.

Grav and GoodLookingGuy have always helped me learn and grow. Like Mentors, or older brothers.

Kagon is like the neighbor who's weird, but still I know he'd always be there when something goes wrong.

Really, eveyone here is like family. We have our own jokes, we all know eachother... I'm actually really sad now, thinking that if someone died... I might cry, actually.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai

Posted 2009-10-27, 08:51 AM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "If you were to die in a car crash..."
I love you too kagom, and you too skurai.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-27, 08:52 AM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hm... I never really thought about it,..."
I like K_A's depiction the best.

My turn!
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution-Spector- is the result of 14 billion years of hydrogen atom evolution

-Spector-

Posted 2009-10-27, 11:18 AM in reply to KagomJack's post "Dear Zelaron,"
I love you too, in a completely non-heterosexual way.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Jessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusionJessifer read his obituary with confusion

Jessifer

Posted 2009-10-27, 02:12 PM in reply to Skurai's post starting "Hm... I never really thought about it,..."
I'm the neighbor with the unmarked white van.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-10-27, 03:34 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm the neighbor with the unmarked..."
If you loved me you'd give me money.

Last edited by Kuja`s #1; 2009-10-27 at 03:41 PM.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Kuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-betweenKuja`s #1 is neither ape nor machine; has so far settled for the in-between

Kuja`s #1

Posted 2009-10-27, 04:00 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "If you loved me you'd give me money."
Nigga, I'm broke.
Old
Profile PM WWW Search

KagomJack

Posted 2009-10-27, 04:01 PM in reply to Kuja`s #1's post starting "If you loved me you'd give me money."
That's a different kind of lovin' he gave you, but I guess you didn't get paid.

Quote:
!King_Amazon!: I talked to him while he was getting raped
[quote][16:04] jamer123: GRRR firefox just like quit on me now on internet exploder[quote]
[quote=!King_Amazon!]notices he's 3 inches shorter than her son and he's circumcised [quote]
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
D3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidencesD3V is convinced there are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences

D3V

Posted 2009-10-27, 07:44 PM in reply to KagomJack's post starting "I'm the neighbor with the unmarked..."
KagomJack said: [Goto]
I'm the neighbor with the unmarked white van.
That's about right.

-Spector- said: [Goto]
My turn!
You're my second cousin, three times removed, on my mother's side, visiting for the summer. Because of Zelaron, everyday is August 12th.
Skurai
Old
Profile PM WWW Search
Skurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darknessSkurai has an imagination enthroned in its own recess, incomprehensible as from darkness

Skurai